Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty aren't they. Dad just gave me and my brother some of his collection today, more next week. These will be put up til my time.
47069a9f0af842d896cecfffde9d6c4e.jpg

Steve Sidwell

Minor setback. Poo Pooed the PTO side seal. But I can get the rest of the saw together and wait for the other/ correct seals I ordered to show up. 929B7617-9A4C-499D-846A-BE6043A75B90.jpeg
62CC9A35-AE5C-4808-8641-5C2850427248.jpeg

After that I went to pick up some hi temp paint for the muffler, and spotted this down the road from the house. 1971 half ton International.
These Old turd spreaders have some sentimental meaning to me as I’ve owned several Scouts and a Scout II. Someone tried to fix all the rot in this one and did a pretty butch job of it. Weather is super nice today. Sunny and near 60* with no wind.
5BD351A4-A754-4FD1-BB54-5FDEBA4A768C.jpeg

Edit: somehow I missed the hideous sunroof on that truck. And the seller wants $2900.... wow

Minor setback. Poo Pooed the PTO side seal. But I can get the rest of the saw together and wait for the other/ correct seals I ordered to show up. View attachment 802741
View attachment 802742

After that I went to pick up some hi temp paint for the muffler, and spotted this down the road from the house. 1971 half ton International.
These Old turd spreaders have some sentimental meaning to me as I’ve owned several Scouts and a Scout II. Someone tried to fix all the rot in this one and did a pretty butch job of it. Weather is super nice today. Sunny and near 60* with no wind.
View attachment 802743

Edit: somehow I missed the hideous sunroof on that truck. And the seller wants $2900.... wow

I was wondering about the sunroof lol wtf would ya do that for. Just another place to leak and rot

Minor setback. Poo Pooed the PTO side seal. But I can get the rest of the saw together and wait for the other/ correct seals I ordered to show up. View attachment 802741
View attachment 802742

View attachment 802743

Is that a sky light for a house for a sunroof?

Steve Sidwell

After I messed up the crank seal I knew I wouldn’t have the 5200 running today, so I opened a frosty barley pop and did some cleanup around the shop. Got some of the yellow saws out and ran them a bit to burn the fuel out. Neighbors loved it.
B3C0BEB6-402C-4975-9364-FC8F45D81F00.jpeg CE943187-9DF9-43B7-A8EF-C9D6B370D3FD.jpeg

EDIT: this was inspired by Todd. Sorry they are the wrong color

Doesn't matter what color it matters if you run the saws or use them to use your swiffer duster and let them sit on the shelf.
I ran Green Ripper, after it wouldn't start, I found the impulse line had been beaten by the heat shield and it was off the nipple . Fixed that and made a new idle screw and it was dino time. That saw is strong. That's how my day went. Also ran RIP jr, also a strong saw

Back