Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got one more to add. Tim (Fossil) GAVE me this Pioneer/Partner 500 and 5000 parts saw, at the GTG. I was embarrassed to accept it, but I did..:D I ran it several times, it runs and cuts great! I will definitely be using it as a light duty work saw. Thanks again Tim!!! :rock:

PoulanGTG052_zpsa0141c3d.jpg

PoulanGTG051_zpsabe95cbc.jpg

PoulanGTG050_zps2a69169c.jpg

:cheers:
Gregg,

Got one more to add. Tim (Fossil) GAVE me this Pioneer/Partner 500 and 5000 parts saw, at the GTG. I was embarrassed to accept it, but I did..:D I ran it several times, it runs and cuts great! I will definitely be using it as a light duty work saw. Thanks again Tim!!! :rock:

PoulanGTG052_zpsa0141c3d.jpg

PoulanGTG051_zpsabe95cbc.jpg

PoulanGTG050_zps2a69169c.jpg

Gregg,

My pleasure.

My middle daughter's water broke this morning. I should have a new granddaughter by tomorrow morning.
Long weekend up here. This weekend is sure one to remember!

Tim

Last edited:
I'd really like to make this GTG. Always looks like a great time and a bunch of guys there I'd like to meet.

How big across was this log or what size bars was needed to get across? Just looking for the future, being I dont even have a 32" anymore. :msp_mellow:

Kevin, If I remember right, that log was around 35"-36" at the butt end. Was probably 30" or so at that point. Thats about as big a tree as I can come up with here. :mad:

Gregg,

Latest posts

Back