Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That projection tv had a real good picture. If it was starting to look dull looking, you could pull th back panel, pull the screen protector off and clean it. Picture look like new money. You could also change the color fluid in the projectors and it would make the picture real sharp. They were made to be repaired unlike now.

Steve

That projection tv had a real good picture. If it was starting to look dull looking, you could pull th back panel, pull the screen protector off and clean it. Picture look like new money. You could also change the color fluid in the projectors and it would make the picture real sharp. They were made to be repaired unlike now.

Steve

Wow that's really cool a older mate of mine bought 1 back in 2000 and was 10 grand then he was 20 holly jesus that was big coin for a telly but now I get why they really were good stuff. His one still goes it's the garage tv

Hey all, I'm working on putting back together a Poulan 6000 (Dolmar 153) for a guy and I need to run new oil line. since it's apart. I don't have a diagram showing the oil line routing, I just have a parts diagram I'm working of of. Anybody able to help me out on this? Thanks in advance!

Ray Benson has a S6000 service manual copy, he just sent one out to a requester on the main thread.

Finished up other folks saws and still felt like working. So rebuilt the carb on my #1 PP445 71cc 50mm that didnt run so good awhile back when compared to the 441.
Also tried to show the walbro tool for setting heights. Also have a zama one. Their cheap, quick and handy.

View attachment 695680 View attachment 695681 View attachment 695682 View attachment 695683 View attachment 695684 View attachment 695685 View attachment 695686
I am going to buy some golf t's we used them for stripped out screw holes cant believe i never use on fuel line i grab a nail or screw but wood t probably seals better...think i have some some place in some shed?LOL...

I've used plastic golf t' s before, only thing I had in the tool box.
They also work good for holding a marble to target practice with at 40 yards with my 1022.
Steve

Heck of a idea. Never thought of that.

My dad brought up he wants to get the muzzle loaders out and shoot the edge of old axe to split and break 2 clay's set on the sides. Last time he did it he was visiting a Vietnam vet friend of his in WY. He was driving my 71 Monte big block back to OH for me from MT.

I like that, never thought of trying that. I've got an old Marlin MLS50 50 cal stainless muzzel loader, needs a stock. It got busted when I had my wreck. I enjoyed shooting it, was set for 140yrds. Was using a 200 grain Hornady jacketed hollow point 45 caliber with 90 grains of triple x powder. Still shoot my Belgian 1860 Colt 45, that's fun to shoot, plenty of smoke and fire.

Steve

Sure hope Bob is doing well and ok
Well had my surgery on Tuesday. Up until yesterday I was a hurting puppy. When they cracked my chest there was much more pain than I was expecting. Much better after they removed my chest tubes. I should be heading home on Monday. I really appreciate all the well wishes. Thank you all. Maybe in 4-6 weeks I can tear apar the 4000.

Well had my surgery on Tuesday. Up until yesterday I was a hurting puppy. When they cracked my chest there was much more pain than I was expecting. Much better after they removed my chest tubes. I should be heading home on Monday. I really appreciate all the well wishes. Thank you all. Maybe in 4-6 weeks I can tear apar the 4000.

Hello Bob, great to hear everything went well, get 100% well before getting into anything. Best wishes Stephen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back