Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve got a poulan 3700 needing a new oiler diaphragm. The old diaphragm is .5mm thick. I have some rubber from an inner tube that is 1mm thick, will it work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve got a poulan 3700 needing a new oiler diaphragm. The old diaphragm is .5mm thick. I have some rubber from an inner tube that is 1mm thick, will it work?

EngineNo09 was sell some oiler diaphragms, for the 3400-4000 series Poulan saws, that were very nice, you could try and message him!

I think that might be a bit to thick to work correctly. That diaphragm has to move from the impulse coming from the crankcase.
You could check to see if anybody here has any material that will work. There have been people here over the years that have found material that does work.

No. I have some material that will work. Send me ur address and I'll sendyou a piece. You will have to trace the old one and make a new one,

So I haven't been able to stop buying. My 2 latest purchases. A 4000 and a 5200. The 4000 actually came from another member on here. Quite happy with it. Been looking hard for a 5400 but I'm quite ok with the 5200 as well. She needs a few things but is in pretty good shape otherwise. I have a 4400 with factory chain brake coming yet as well. It's still stuck in Canada. I just can't stop lol.

Poulan 5200.jpeg
Poulan 4000 & 5200.jpeg

So I haven't been able to stop buying. My 2 latest purchases. A 4000 and a 5200. The 4000 actually came from another member on here. Quite happy with it. Been looking hard for a 5400 but I'm quite ok with the 5200 as well. She needs a few things but is in pretty good shape otherwise. I have a 4400 with factory chain brake coming yet as well. It's still stuck in Canada. I just can't stop lol.

View attachment 887526
View attachment 887527
It’s a good feeling to see that box on the porch when you get home . I would also like to have a big frame saw with the chain brake .

It’s a good feeling to see that box on the porch when you get home . I would also like to have a big frame saw with the chain brake .
I had been watching the tracking and UPS doesn’t usually stop at my house until 5:00-6:00 in the evening. Was checking it this morning around 10:00 and it said delivered so it was a real struggle to not just come home on lunch break. Like a kid waiting on his dessert lol. The 4400 I randomly found and completely just got it for the awesome rare factor. I have another 4400 so I’ll use it a little just to work it here and there but I’ve gotten to the point now where I’m setting up a spot in my basement where some saws are gonna just get cleaned up, shined up, and enjoying sitting in a climate controlled area. I have enough saws now to more than do whatever I’d need to do around the farm and even do some milling here hopefully this year.

View attachment 887526
View attachment 887527

Hahaha addict:)

Latest posts

Back