• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold nla

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You already know I like it :D.
But I already have one, but without the port work. Do you think I should get mine ported :).
No. Leave it original & let the new owner decide. Imo there are enough folks out there that want a saw stock

If you offered a couple bushels of bs that stock 288 would be gone, just sayin'

Strongly considering putting this saw back in my saw arsenal ...
Does that mean you will use it :chainsaw:.
Surprised it hasn't moved yet. I ran my 272 yesterday with a 24" and a 20" B&C and had a blast. I think the newer generation has no idea about the 2 series saws, and the guys who know already have them. I'm sure someone who knows what they are will be along soon though. Especially with it being ported already as no one wants to wait for 3 months at this time of the yr to have a saw ported, which I believe is why the ported saws have started to sell. The other favorites will be next, that's my prediction anyways :clap:.

Does that mean you will use it :chainsaw:.
Surprised it hasn't moved yet. I ran my 272 yesterday with a 24" and a 20" B&C and had a blast. I think the newer generation has no idea about the 2 series saws, and the guys who know already have them. I'm sure someone who knows what they are will be along soon though. Especially with it being ported already as no one wants to wait for 3 months at this time of the yr to have a saw ported, which I believe is why the ported saws have started to sell. The other favorites will be next, that's my prediction anyways :clap:.
with 20 plus Saws it's tough to run them all ...all the time .. right

Latest posts

Back