• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold No Longer for Sale.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coryj

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I bought this saw back in January and have run about 10 tanks through it. It starts, runs, and oils as it should.

Here is the original ad with pics.

http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/poulan-4000-20-bar-220-plus-shipping.305495/

If you want new pics let me know and I'll go snap a few.

It's put some work in for me and it's a great saw. I'm just ready for a bigger saw.

$250 shipped in the lower 48 by FedEx with insurance for the purchase price.

Will trade toward something 85cc+. Would like to try a 394.

Thanks for the bump.

I'm new here and $250 isn't chump change. I'll offer a 3 day money back guarantee. Get the saw and if you don't like it for any reason, ship it back and I'll refund your money minus the shipping costs. If the shade of green doesn't look like as good in person as it does in these pictures, send it back.

I have plenty of feedback on other forums, mostly firearm forums. If you want to check my feedback I can PM you links to my profiles.

I have sold two parts saws on here and had smooth transactions.

Thanks for the bump.

I'm new here and $250 isn't chump change. I'll offer a 3 day money back guarantee. Get the saw and if you don't like it for any reason, ship it back and I'll refund your money minus the shipping costs. If the shade of green doesn't look like as good in person as it does in these pictures, send it back.

I have plenty of feedback on other forums, mostly firearm forums. If you want to check my feedback I can PM you links to my profiles.

I have sold two parts saws on here and had smooth transactions.
Be very careful here, we have part swappers in this hobby and if your not carful they will get the Saw, swap the parts and say something is wrong or they don't like it and send it back, then your stuck with no money and a defective Saw.

Edit - I shouldn't say "hobby" because they aren't true enthusiasts, please excuse my bad choice of words.

Well that's what I was told on eBay after a purchase I made, so that's from my experience, I am not trying to give false information or trying to scare/stir up anything, just passing information along. I know that 99% of the people here are great people and I haven't had any bad experiences, I just know there could be people watching waiting for opportunities to take advantage of people's kindness.

I have experienced folks not disclosing the true condition a saw was in.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

I've experienced the same, but not on here, it was Ebay, after looking the Saw over I found a bunch of cracks in the rear handlebar that wasn't disclosed and some other things once I got under the flywheel of the Saw, I asked the guy about a return and that was the excuse that was given, they wouldn't take it back if the Saw had been touch in any way after it had been unboxed.

Bought a saw on here over the weekend and would like to move this one. $225 shipped.

Feel free to make an offer for PHO.

Latest posts

Back