No More Shipped Husky's From Bailey's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your right I don't. The guy that wanted the tank housing though is our truck mechanic. I figured for him yeah lets get it fixed. I came on here and popped the website and got the number for him. He called, got the run around, left a call back number as he was asked by the voice machine. That number he left was our shop phone. We have message service too. No call back, no messages. He said screw it. The saw is still sitting in the back room, wanna a cheap Husky, needs a tank housing though,LOL

Send me your address and I'll send a tank for him. Gratis.

Fred

Perhaps Bailey's could do like the online scalpers do. They sell a hat or T shirt for a high price and include the concert tickets for free. Bailey's could sell a bar and chain for for the price of a new saw and include the saw for free. They technically and not selling the saw, just the bar and chain. LOL

Perhaps Bailey's could do like the online scalpers do. They sell a hat or T shirt for a high price and include the concert tickets for free. Bailey's could sell a bar and chain for for the price of a new saw and include the saw for free. They technically and not selling the saw, just the bar and chain. LOL

Your right...no one at Husqvarna will see through that.:dizzy:

Looks like Husky USA will we taking over California. No more BeeTee, heard it will take effect in April.

No more BeeTee? That sucks. How long were they in business? How many Husqvarna saws did Bailey's sell over the years? Get rid of the last independent Husqvarna distributor. This can not possibly benefit us, the end user. Husky USA's website leads off their chainsaw selection with their consumer models instead of the pro ones as the International site does. Tells me what they are more interested in selling. Does this remind anyone else beside me of the direction McCulloch Motors and Homelite Corporation took some years ago?

No more BeeTee? That sucks. How long were they in business? How many Husqvarna saws did Bailey's sell over the years? Get rid of the last independent Husqvarna distributor. This can not possibly benefit us, the end user. Husky USA's website leads off their chainsaw selection with their consumer models instead of the pro ones as the International site does. Tells me what they are more interested in selling. Does this remind anyone else beside me of the direction McCulloch Motors and Homelite Corporation took some years ago?

Close enough, but back then we didn't really have mega-marts selling saws at this scale. They have certainly done their homework, and know what the benefits and costs are already. What is the rate of repeat sales on a homeowner saw? Does anyone buy 6 Wildthings or 142's in a row? Husky knows exactly how many saws they sell, and you can bet they know pretty close to how many were sold online, and what models those were. They also know that the miniscule loss they'll take in the pro saw market won't hurt them much in the short run. So yeah, they might be heading down the Homelite path, but don't think for a second that they'll reconsider.

I think it will turn out to be the "best of both worlds" for them, maybe. Selling pro saws through dealers at their "power pricing" levels, AND selling the crap homeowner saws by the truckload through the big retailers.

And do you really think that the retards in the red vest at lowes really care that they're selling crap? Most of them could maybe identify a chainsaw correctly 2 out of 3 tries. Most of those saws get used a couple times then put away or trashed the first time the chain gets dull or they sputter a little.

How about a shot of gas and a quick cut on a log. Then you have a "demo" saw. :D

I ordered my 385XP thru southwest trading before the first of the year I called and asked the why no web orders and they said that was the new rules.If you wanted to order you would have to call them to place your order:dizzy: I couldn't figure it out.I got it there free shipping no tax good deal http://www.a-chainsaw.com/index.php thats their web site

Almost 4 months??? It took ya'll 4 months to find a loop hole???? What ya'll been doing, playing golf???

Brahahahahahahaha

I don't know who to give the hand clap to but here it is, LOL.:clap:

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Almost 4 months??? It took ya'll 4 months to find a loop hole???? What ya'll been doing, playing golf???

Brahahahahahahaha

I don't know who to give the hand clap to but here it is, LOL.:clap:

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Nah, husky users don't need saws too often I am good ten years prolly,hopefully! You should have known that though; go clean your filter on ya 440, ya know it needs it :hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
Nah, husky users don't need saws too often I am good ten years prolly,hopefully! You should have known that though; go clean your filter on ya 440, ya know it needs it :hmm3grin2orange:

LOL, were you the mastermind behind all of this?

I got one last question for ya.......ya ready...........???

What do YOU think about these net sales?
Muahahahahahahaha

I think Husqvarna will revert back within a short time. All of my local Husky dealers are cut-throat and I wouldn't buy a new unit from any of them, even for one dollar. They jack up prices on parts and service so high it's completely ridiculous.

BINGO! +1

Let me buy a saw and a service manual online from whomever I want!:chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

Latest posts

Back