No wimpy chainsaws!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep!.....up in Deer Creek, cuttin for Worda. Mill cut them off and then had them all go back. Good weather Eh! Wasn't like this when I winter logged.

Yep!.....up in Deer Creek, cuttin for Worda. Mill cut them off and then had them all go back. Good weather Eh! Wasn't like this when I winter logged.

Ain't that the truth. That sale of Wirta's is a big one and working this late in the year after a late start is a good deal.

Last edited:
well technically it's a hot saw and they have their own forum, but i don't have a problem with it being here, just saying...

Technically anything with a bar and chain on it that cuts wood....... is a chain saw!........and I was polite enough to say I would try to move it on before he rudely said what he said. I hope I didn't offend him.......Hahahahahahaha!

I have always loved A.S site, but dont give a S### about being politically correct. We should be able to talk about whatever we want with our friends. As long as it does not hurt anybody. A day of hunting, wood cutting, sawing or just the weather. In a saw forum, logging forum tree forum whatever. For me it's all one in the same any given day for me.

hotsaw was a chainsaw last I checked, nice to see something different than the same old crap all the time

What? You don't like the "What bar oil should I use?" threads??? Those are so interesting and everyone LEARNS so much!!!

Good looking SAW Dennis, now it just needs a fast chain on it! ;)

Technically anything with a bar and chain on it that cuts wood....... is a chain saw!........and I was polite enough to say I would try to move it on before he rudely said what he said. I hope I didn't offend him.......Hahahahahahaha!

Huh? There's no bar and chain on that bike motor less bike, lol!

Dennis, nothing i wrote was aimed toward you. and i didn't feel i was being rude, i thought mowood was being rude that's why i posted.

yep a motorized chain spinning around a bar is a chainsaw. but i would think a hot saw is to the chainsaw forum as a top fuel dragster would be the cavalier forum. be honest, not defensive, that's what it is and that's why the hot saw forum exists. again i will say i like seeing te hot saws in this forum, but when someone says it doesn't belong here, they're right.

About how long does it take to build a saw of this type? Plus if you do your own pipe how much time does that involve? Thanks.

I wander how long it takes Dennis to make one? I'm gonna start watchin the Stihl Timbersports again. :rock:

You posted on purpose in the wrong forum to glorify yourself. Quit whining.

BTW, I've heard it's best to use a roach clip to hold the end of the starter rope when you burn it. Is that true, dude? :D :D :D

Yep, bouncing up and down on the whoopie cushion:

Hey Guido, kiss his ass. adam32, kiss his ass. mowood , kiss my ass.