No work??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TackleTree

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Well i will soon be ready to start tree work again. Have been calling every tree service in my area and surrounding areas. seems no one here needs a dependable, experienced, drug free, college graduate, who is hard working, who can understand instructions, honest.... And speaks english!

Wow I am so frustrated. Is there no work for me? Is there no work to be done down here. I realize that storms increase business but as I drive around and look at all the work to be done, that is not done, well I wonder why.

Any one in the area looking for help?

And how hard is it to call someone back when I leave a message? ARRRG!

Mike Barcaskey said:
you know where to go for some work.
fall is gorgeous up here, cool mornings, no bugs, deer season right around the corner

yup. imo, the south has been dying off for years. Move north, young man!!
btw, fall deer archery season opens this saturday! I've been waiting and feeding since may! Don't call me saturday unless you need to talk to my voicemail!
-Ralph

Worst year in a long time is all i can tell ya bud.If yer lookin up here call Westenberger in Clearwater.He is always looking for help.He also teaches the county arborist class and is the county arborist.I havent worked for him becuzz im what i call Tree Scum and he is Big Biz.

We need help

Seeking tree climber with expirience with bucket trucks and would be a good crew leader. Call TSI Disaster recovery, 407-891-7731.
Work in multiple counties in central and south fl.

Tackle,
interviewed a climber on Tuesday, he was all gun-ho to start Wednesday.
He never showed Wednesday morning and haven't heard from him since.
I'd love to get someone that would stay for a while. My pay scale is pretty good, climbers are from $14 to $22 per hour, depending upon skill and experience.
A freind of mine said it best, "All the good climbers are drunks or gypies".
(I know that ain't true for all, just the guys who have worked for our two companies.)

Mike Barcaskey said:
you know where to go for some work.
fall is gorgeous up here, cool mornings, no bugs, deer season right around the corner
Yeah, but in another month it's going to be cold mornings. Besides, we've had alot of problems with southern boys-get a couple of feet of snow on the ground and they think it means they have the day off.:biggrinbounce2:

beowulf343 said:
Yeah, but in another month it's going to be cold mornings. Besides, we've had alot of problems with southern boys-get a couple of feet of snow on the ground and they think it means they have the day off.:biggrinbounce2:

Right on !!!,

I laugh when those southern guys complain when they gotta climb in carharts. "geez, the rope is even froze"

Or better yet, when we snowblow a path thru a back lawn to drag brush out to the driveway, "Oh, its cold cant we do this in the spring???"

ASD said:
come to CA. :clap: pay is $20 to $35 an hr + Benny's

I will, only if you buy me a house first.:D I lived in The Bay area for a few years, love the weather hate the expenses. I found a 2/2 house 1100 sq ft, huge 100/80 ft lot for a great price of $450,000. And at that time a down payment had to be a measley 10%. :bang: thanks for the offer but I will respectfully decline, unless you buy me the house? Oh and that house was a fixer upper

TackleTree said:
I will, only if you buy me a house first.:D I lived in The Bay area for a few years, love the weather hate the expenses. I found a 2/2 house 1100 sq ft, huge 100/80 ft lot for a great price of $450,000. And at that time a down payment had to be a measley 10%. :bang: thanks for the offer but I will respectfully decline, unless you buy me the house? Oh and that house was a fixer upper

a 2/1 in burlingame ca. 75x150 lot is only $875K and most people that pay that price range rip them down and put up a bigger house:dizzy:

No work?

Our company, ProTree Care, Inc. located in Miami is looking for good tree people. Send me your resume at [email protected]. Please, include your phone number or any other relevant contact information.

Best regards,

Jorge

Back