North Ga. Climber

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reachtreeservi

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I'm looking for an entry Entry level position for tree work in North Ga. area. I'm located in Gainesville. I have all my PPE ,spikes,climbing lines,saddles and safety equipment. I've been doing air conditioning work with tree work on the side for a couple of years and want to go total tree. I don't have a CDL ,but am open to getting them, I have one ticket three years ago that comes off in may. I am a non-drinker, drug free and can prove it.
Anyone out there need a totally reliable , easy to get along with worker that doesn't know everything and knows it ? Prefer a smaller company.

Ahh, Gainesville- chicken capital of the world! A statue of a chicken in the center of town. I went to Riverside back in '77-'79. Hall county.

Anyway, I don't want to derail your thread. Your best bet is to research and pick the company you wish to work for. They ALL need employees and a clean and sober man with a license can get a job at any of them. Do your homework and find the company for whom you wish to work. Then approach them about a position. Be prepared to start immediately.

SAM Southeast arbor management is in your area. Good comp. with bene's.

i have immediate work

hi my name is daniel and i am curently takeing over my fathers tree service business and have an immedite opening for a climber i have all the tools you will need if you have your own that is plus all you would have to do is climb and be on time every day pay is neg. if you are still interested give me a call 706-474-4639 position would also require you to be an acting forman and all of my work is east of atlanta in an are known as reynolds plantation check out the website www.reynoldsplantation.com our addis in the yellow book so look it up CH tree service

thank you

Latest posts

Back