• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NOS 064 removed from Wrapper for pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hseII

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I've got a NOS 064 tank/Handle Assembly that was still in the wrapper until I took pics.

ymaty7u8.jpg

puqehanu.jpg

I need $150 shipped or trade straight up for a MS460 tank/handle assembly in the same condition.

PM or in this thread, let me know

I know I should buy this... I know I should buy this..

I want an 064 so bad and this would spruce one up rather nicely!

Biting nails... :(

It can be yours and I can be that much closer to what I'm selling/trading to get.

I know of at least two people here building NOS 064s, but not sure if they've got tanks yet. I have no use for something that nice on any of my saws... Good luck

I know of at least two people here building NOS 064s, but not sure if they've got tanks yet. I have no use for something that nice on any of my saws... Good luck
Thank You.

Let them know about this one

Last I knew you could still order them from Stihl. Perhaps that has changed though.

I don't know B rad.

I got it from another member back in the winter when I thought I wanted to build an 064.

Either Way, I'd be glad to trade it for a new MS460 tank assembly.

To answer the last question, I need to swap this for a new 460 tank; if it sells, that's what the money will go towards.

HEath

From what I can tell they are still available from Stihl, but the OP is offering a heck of a deal as here in the great state of Indiana they retail for $185.99.

For anyone interested in the trade he's offering a new MS460 tank housing can be purchased (again, here in IN) for $115.99. Sounds like a win-win to me!

From what I can tell they are still available from Stihl, but the OP is offering a heck of a deal as here in the great state of Indiana they retail for $185.99.

For anyone interested in the trade he's offering a new MS460 tank housing can be purchased (again, here in IN) for $115.99. Sounds like a win-win to me!

See, I thought the price would speed things up a bit, as that is what I gave for it, but alas, no dice.

And thank you for putting it into perspective NewToStihl

Back