Nos saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is so true lol now that you mention it. You'd figure that a motor that big could be pumping out some serious hp. Well needless to say I graduated to snapper hi vac paired with Briggs and Stratton and never looked back 😆
When I worked for the Corps of Engineers we had a pair of the green 1970's Lawn Boys. The reason they wanted them is they were 2 stroke. I had to mow a long steep sided levee so a 4 stroke would burn up. They ended up getting 38" Deere walk behind which of course had a pressurized oil system. That was a dream to mow the levee with. It was 5 speeds but 1st was fast enough.

This one just sold for 3000$ or so usd. View attachment 1096215
Yup. Was pleasantly surprised.
I messaged dt_oldstuf when I saw a bid. I bought a saw from him and got to know him a little. He’s straight up as can be and was surprised at the bid. The same fellow came back and bid again just before the end of the auction. I guess he wasn’t sure $3k would cover it up. I’m happy for the seller as well as the buyer. I’m liking mine more all the time. 😊

Back