Notice to my customers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Corrosion X spray has worked when someone left my battery powered drill out in the rain for 2 weeks.

Safe for circuit boards and electronics

Dang Brad, that's a bummer. We did get a bunch of rain over Christmas

I live in a low lying area w a creek/ river, 2 sumps, 3/4hp. Dedicated circuit. New pumps every 7 years.

Watch dog battery back up and a generator on stand by.

Been there , done that, not want to do it again!!!

On the way home from work today I'm stopping by Micro Center and picking up a Corsair CS550M power supply and a Samsung 850EVO 500GB SSD. I think I will try unplugging the power supply from the motherboard, powering it up, and seeing if anything fries before pulling it out.
You need to short 2 pins together to get the power supply to turn on. Simple Google search should tell you which 2 pins. :)

You need to short 2 pins together to get the power supply to turn on. Simple Google search should tell you which 2 pins. :)
Short pins 15 and 16 on the 24 pin motherboard power connector with a small piece of wire....

There should be a few pins numbered to give you an idea the order number on the connector, usually the end pins in each of the 2 rows...

:(:( Sorry to hear bout your flood. Haven't had it happen to me but have seen the aftermath.:(:( I know it can realy make for a pain in the whatever ya wanna say. Sounds like your getting things somewhat back to normal. :) Good luck with the computters. :) Best to you and yours from hear in nor east Nebraska:cheers:

Just when you think you have all your ducks in a row mother nature throws you a change up. Glad you got stuff squared away again.

Back