NW Montana GTG & Charity Cut -- June 1, 2, 3 -- 2012!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only way you are gettin me to come is if that 10 gallon jug is filled with whiskey and has my name only on it! :laugh: Just kiddin pard...I hope we can make it. I talked it over with Momma over the weekend and we are tentatively planning...

Ya better be coming by God! Or there's gonna be an ass-whoopin'!!

Hmmm. Is booze cheaper in Montaaana than here? It is in Oregon, CA, Nevada...

Mmmm, not sure?

A 6-pack of good beer is around $6-$10 bucks.

Single malt scotch is around $75.00 a bottle.

An 18-pack of Busch is like $10-$12.

What about Yukon Jack? That's what we drink in these parts. At least a few of us....once in a while. Those little bottles fit well in the Marsupial part of my ski coat.

I've never bought the stuff (ucky) but I seem to remember it being around 17-19 cams for a fifth

This is an important question. Is the location on a lake? If so, how big of a lake?

Yes, it's on what I would call a small lake, or pond. The whole area is full of lakes and ponds. . . Known as the Many Lakes chain.

I'd say the lake at the location is probably 20 acres?

EDIT: Doh, Jake beat me to it.

I will have to rig my trailer for a wet dog then. Or damp. Except he should dry quicker in that climate.

Good heavens, we now have a flood warning, a winter storm watch, and a blurb about landslides.

I will have to rig my trailer for a wet dog then. Or damp. Except he should dry quicker in that climate.

Good heavens, we now have a flood warning, a winter storm watch, and a blurb about landslides.

We're getting nailed by a big rainstorm right now too. . . It should cause some flooding. . . It's supposed to turn back to snow tonight though.

Weird weather pattern for sure -- it's dang icy outside right now. :msp_sneaky:

Yes. We've had a breeze, hail, rain, sun, right now a sucker hole has appeared. Plus, it is warm. The ski hill closed down due to 70mph wind gusts. I should go check the culvert. It has washed over in the past, and I think it washed out in 2006. The neighborhood has a lot of equipment around though.

Some sobering news for Nate dog (pun intended). . . No alcohol on camp property.

So, we'll figure something else out. :)

Some sobering news for Nate dog (pun intended). . . No alcohol on camp property.

So, we'll figure something else out. :)

Damn man, that's some news fo sho, I hope it doesn't wind up just being you and me hanging out running our own saws and drinking Capri-Sun LOL

:msp_tongue:

Also, in unrelated news, I responded to a craigslist ad for some rabbits that were a really good deal, so after some email correspondence I decided to check out who I was going to be buying from (searched Facebook) and it turns out the lady is a witch.... for real, so I think I'll maybe keep looking

Last edited:
i'm going to do my damndest to make the trek . will have to see how busy i'm going to be at that time. usually a real busy time for me. gota make coin when it's good . will know more as it get's closer.

Latest posts

Back