NW Montana GTG & Charity Cut -- June 1, 2, 3 -- 2012!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no interesting saws to bring to this shindig, don't even have my potato cannon anymore.
But...I'll be bringing my mauls, and Jenny's baking coffee cake muffins which are pretty darn good!:biggrin:

COFFEE!!!! :laugh:

Somebody make Thomas a birthday cake. With a can o' whoop ass on it and a Texas flag :hmm3grin2orange:

People born in June are better looking, smarter, wiser, stronger, good sense of humor, but they ain't humble, if they were humble they'd be perfect.:hmm3grin2orange:

Mr. HE:cool:

Ok, so Saturday lunch plans have changed, I didn't know there was gonna be such a passel of folks there so rabbit is out, unless you guys wanna fight over who gets to eat lunch and who doesn't :biggrin:

I'll get sumpin else lined out, it'll be tasty

You can still bring your rabbit. I am sure there will be other stuff to offset so no one goes hungry. There is usually tons of food!

What do we want fer Saturday morning breakfast? I think we got all the other meals nailed down.

There'll be a good opportunity fer Nate W. to do some disease and bug ID'ing. . . Kind'a make a mini class out'a it maybe?

On it! I'll stop by the office and grab my books.

I just got in from Boston, will be in Walla Walla Thursday, and in MT Friday afternoon/early evening. 'S gonna be a hoot and a holler, folks!

People born in June are better looking, smarter, wiser, stronger, good sense of humor, but they ain't humble, if they were humble they'd be perfect.

June 5, here. Just sayin'!

Brian, with all that delicious BBQ, do you want to do Friday and Saturday dinner? We'll have all the other fix'ns there -- got folks bringing potatoes, salad, chips, etc.

This next weekend is fix'n to be okay weather, with a chance of a boomer here and there Saturday, and cooler and maybe a rain shower on Sunday -- which is perfect fer packing up.
Youll be surprised how fast all that meat will disapear thinkin well bring hamburgers for friday night if people supply the fixens how does that sound

Cold hard reality here, I'm not going to make it. Inlaws being in town in going to take up all my time, as it should I guess, but still...

All this food talk ain't making this any easier on me.

You all have a grand time, be safe, have fun and be careful Metals406 doesn't push your "Like" buttons. :lol:

Mr. HE:cool:

who's doing the short film of the festivities? so i can watch it and feel bad for not being there. :bang:

Wish I could be there to meet all you fine people, And join in the festivities , Maybe another time !

I hope you all have a great GTG

who's doing the short film of the festivities? so i can watch it and feel bad for not being there. :bang:

I threw in my shaky camera and an extra memory card. Got the tripod packed also. I will try to get some good video up on the hill--the Kuliens are packed. I am hoping there are fewer trees to be in the way than here.

After coffee, I will swarp out the kitchen and bake the pies. Then cookies. But I won't film that. :smile2:

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IaSX5TOkq4k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back