NW Montana GTG & Charity Cut -- June 1, 2, 3 -- 2012!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More pics

A couple warshintonians
240558d1338864798-wershington-jpg

What a give away event these were only the begining I was really hoping to win that Tarzans trees autographed spencer

240559d1338864826-giveaway-jpg

Mrs Cedarkerf wanted her artsy pic posted

240560d1338864860-mrscpic-jpg

Last edited:
Montanians seam to be a close cousin of the more westerly Coastal PNWer's kinda like the Grizzly bear , Brown bear thing. All the Montanians I met are welcome in my part of the world any time.

Last edited:
Agreed the kids were great they were active polite and didnt require screen games in front of their faces. Cudos to the parents.

Yea the field dressed Dolmar was a site to behold.

Totally agree about the kids.
When we got there
Nate's boy asked if
I needed help.
Tarzans kids were very nice and polite too.
I enjoyed talking to them too.
Kuddos to their parents!

Oh, and a very happy 39th Birthday the the Maddest of the Hatters, Nate!!

Happy Birthday brother, sure hope it's a good one! :cheers:

I have more video, and more pictures. I left my computer on all night and left it to download a video. When I got up, the computer was off. I turned it back on and it said the video had 606 minutes of downloading left!!

I'll try again today.

I also need some dry weather so I can unload The Wing and clean it. Sounds like that will be in July.:msp_biggrin:

I have more video, and more pictures. I left my computer on all night and left it to download a video. When I got up, the computer was off. I turned it back on and it said the video had 606 minutes of downloading left!!

I'll try again today.

I also need some dry weather so I can unload The Wing and clean it. Sounds like that will be in July.:msp_biggrin:

You need several awards Patty!

Coolest trailer ever.

Coolest gal ever.

Coolest dog ever.

:D

BTW, how many days after Warshingtonians leave does it stop raining? We've got a week of it coming still! :laugh:

What the hell?? It's Uncle Jake and Nate the Narcoleptic learning chain grinding!? :laugh:

And they say you can't learn sleeping through things. . . Psshhh.

240544d1338858430-grinding-class-jpg

One of the mossbacks--the other Nate, aka Madhatte. By the way, I need a swather to cut the grass in my yard--formerly called a lawn, and the forecast (they even suggested until July5) is rain or rain changing to showers. The pass I drove over is 4500 feet, and they were talking about snow at 4000 feet. I've got the woodstove going.

Back to movies....
[video=youtube_share;zPiyhkfVP4o]http://youtu.be/zPiyhkfVP4o[/video]

Latest posts

Back