Oak Firewood Score and new trailer pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toolhawk

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
A tree service was removing 2 very impressive oaks today , I asked what thier plans were he said to ask the home owner , they said I could have it ALL !! FREE !!they cut everything down to 18" these are pics of the 1st of 3 trailer loads , the pic does not do it justice , there are 62 pieces 18 inches to 28 inches across on this load alone , I was able to back my trailer right up to the piles and roll them up the ramps. This is the 1st real test for the new trailer to. check out pics here

http://public.fotki.com/toolhawk/firewood-score/dsc02093.html

Last edited:
bought trailer

No I bought this one , I have built my last 2 , but with the economy the way it is I could not build it for what I paid , $2500 brand new !!! 18'6" long 6' 9" wide on the inside, capable of hauling 12,000 lbs , diamond plate floor , 10 ply tires , equipment ramps , pulls like a dream to .

No I bought this one , I have built my last 2 , but with the economy the way it is I could not build it for what I paid , $2500 brand new !!! 18'6" long 6' 9" wide on the inside, capable of hauling 12,000 lbs , diamond plate floor , 10 ply tires , equipment ramps , pulls like a dream to .

I need a trailer like that...a nice rig at a good price.

yea but...

I knew I could not do it in 2 loads so I split it to 3 loads , I have 1 more load tommorrow all 10" and smaller , but will be a full LOAD!!!

Dang... I thought I gotta score when my buddy that works for the city called me to meet the tree crew to pick up a small oak they just took down... got enough to fill up the back of my f150. Nothing compared to your score! Awesome, and wicked cool trailer too!

Love that trailer! Great sides on it and it looks awesome to boot.What are you pulling that thing with? Have you got brakes on that trailer?
Great wood score as well!
:clap: :clap:

Last edited:
Truck & trailer

Pulling with 2006 Dodge 2500 with Cumins Diesel , with electric brakes and brake controler , As for the trailer Original price was $4200 reduced to 3400 down to 3000 , I was in there measuring it up to build my own , it was last years model the guy said make me an offer , I said 2300 out the door they said 2700 we setteled on $2500 its made by Quality trailer , located in Monroe MI. And here in Michigan you pay $125 for a life time plate. I just made the sides this past weekend .

Latest posts

Back