Obsolete Husqvarna parts?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone know of any Husqvarna parts suppliers that have old stock?

I'm needing a few bits for this 1100 thats in parts on the bench. Any sponsors on board with any?

I don't want to violate any forum rules so if this is a problem question, please PM me.

I have but I don't want to have to give $65-75 for a complete flywheel when all I need is one starter pawl and spring for the one that I have.

Same thing with the clutch spring.

Baileys lists the clutch spring. You might try punching in the part numbers for the other stuff also. Leave the spaces between the number sequences, otherwise they will not show up.

Baileys lists the clutch spring. You might try punching in the part numbers for the other stuff also. Leave the spaces between the number sequences, otherwise they will not show up.

Jay my man, I forgot about that but I wouldn't have thought about the number sequence thing.

Guess what? They showed most every little thing I needed and I needed a excuse to order some 32" chains anyway.

Going to be fairly inexpensive to rebuild this thing now. Compression was good at 145lbs but going to throw a new set of rings at it anyway.

Wess, thanks for the offer, but right now the only things I could use, is whatever is missing from over top of the tank vent and a nice top cover.

This thing looked so beat up, I'm going to squirt some fresh paint on it while its apart and will try to repaint the top cover and see how that turns out.

Last edited:
let me see if i cant find something , i know i shipped some stuff out to a guy a here while back , and i think part was a tank vent , dunno if i have another one . but maybe , i think i might have another top cover. let me dleve into the mystery husky boxes in the shop and see what i emerge with . what other cosmetically deformed peices might you need mark . i got bout 10 or fiteen huskie parts saw of yester year , most of which i dont know make and model but i do have em none the less

Wes, I got the tank vent, I'm missing what ever goes in the carb box on top of the tank vent. It was never there so I'm not sure what you call it.

No sweat on the top cover, mines serviceable, just looks bad, and I think I'm going to try and paint it when I do the rest of the saw.

Thanks for the lead, I see he has a ebay store also. No super deals to be found there though. But, if thats the only place to get them........

He's a really great guy to deal with. I've bought lots of stuff from him. He only lives a few hours from me too, so shipping's not too bad. If ya don't see it in his Ebay store PM or email him with what you need.

Latest posts

Back