Obtaining Tree Protection Ordnance?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saying I have dedicated a lot of time to researching this type of tree in the field, I have been around I know what is out there. The amount of work that goes into creating one of these should be appreciated exp if it's one of the tallest ones you can find it's a record breaker at least in height. As soon as someone shows some appreciation for a tree these folks that get paid to remove them for a living starts getting their panties in a bunch.

Hey, you asked for advice, you got advice. Don't like the advice? Don't take it. But quit arguing and whining, okay?

I'm saying I have dedicated a lot of time to researching this type of tree in the field, I have been around I know what is out there. The amount of work that goes into creating one of these should be appreciated exp if it's one of the tallest ones you can find it's a record breaker at least in height. As soon as someone shows some appreciation for a tree these folks that get paid to remove them for a living starts getting their panties in a bunch.

Dude just stop... your 18 and you dont have a job please dont waste anyones time with this Ive been around bull####.

Message receive gologit... Im done with this.

Last edited:
Dude just stop... your 18 and you dont have a job please dont waste anyones time with this Ive been around bull####.

I'm 23 and I work 44hrs a week. I have been around I track down these trees all over the place, did I say I master the Arbor field? No, but again blow it out of proportion.

No, the fact that it must mean nothing since I want to save it. Since I want to save it I must be a tree sitting fool.

Just a thought...when a bunch of guys, some of whom don't even like each other and would argue with each other about whether water is wet, all agree with each other and give you the same advice you'd do well to take the advice offered.

You want peer approval for a bad idea. You want these guys, tree professionals all, to validate what you happen to think is right...even if it's a bad idea.

Ain't happening, now or ever. Get the message?

Yup, since everyone is so knowledgeable can you all explain how the people with an ordinance went about obtaining it then?? That is my question, not whether the tree is worthy. Unless the lack of that knowledge was just channeled to spite instead?

Yup, since everyone is so knowledgeable can you all explain how the people with an ordinance went about obtaining it then?? That is my question, not whether the tree is worthy. Unless the lack of that knowledge was just channeled to spite instead?

Wouldn't it make more sense to just ask those people?

Wouldn't it make more sense to just ask those people?

Sure, but I read about the trees themselves not the person behind the motion as it is not usually stated. I thought it made sense to ask here but everyone jumped right over the question.

I'm going to shut this down. If it keeps going some of the guys are bound to lose their tempers and I wouldn't blame them much. I'd hate to have to start passing out "personal insult" infractions to a bunch of people that were trying their best to help and got pushed over the edge by one clueless ingrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back