Oem husqvarna 2101xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tpaul71

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone could tell me where to look for oem markings or stamp on husqvarna 2101xp? Thanks

? What exactly are you after? Markings on the entire saw- or the outer of the cylinder?
Because cylinders are about all you can find for these old dears in the Aftermarket domain, if it looks and feels like a 2101, it probably is- or a 2100CD or XP.
The ID tag on them is on the right hand crankcase upper- on the small flat just above the top of the spike, beside the muffler and on a 2101 should be behind the main arm of the chain brake flag.

? What exactly are you after? Markings on the entire saw- or the outer of the cylinder?
Because cylinders are about all you can find for these old dears in the Aftermarket domain, if it looks and feels like a 2101, it probably is- or a 2100CD or XP.
The ID tag on them is on the right hand crankcase upper- on the small flat just above the top of the spike, beside the muffler and on a 2101 should be behind the main arm of the chain brake flag.
Thanks sir! I was just trying to answer a question of someone wanting to know if saw was oem. I’ll take a look at where you said and see if 8 can locate it. Thanks again

Thanks sir! I was just trying to answer a question of someone wanting to know if saw was oem. I’ll take a look at where you said and see if 8 can locate it. Thanks again
At the bottom of the front handle the model is usually stamped in it.

You know your Husqvarna saws Bob

Back