• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold OEM Makita/ Dolmar 6400/ 6401 Piston and Cylinder $75 shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shorthunter

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I just bought a 7900 Dolmar that has been fitted with an OEM 6400 P&C. The saw has great compression and runs fine but I would like to upgrade to the 7900 P&C.

$75 shipped anywhere in the continental US

I can get pics of compression reading and pics of the exhaust side of the piston if anyone wants them

When I needed one I paid $35 to the door for mine. I think your a little high on the price everyone is converting over 6400 to 7900 and has them sitting around, Not knocking you but it is what it is....left overs

I am asking rpughly 1/3 of the price that a new OEM P&C would cost somebody. The aftermarket kits are fine for most but some people prefer OEM

If you don't like my price, move along

I'll offer you $50 shipped if something changes. You'll have to call or text me at 7066254000. I don't check messages here often.

Latest posts

Back