OEM or fake

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nachi website has an app for scanning there barcodes. Evidently china is selling replicas as authentic and you can not tell the difference. Places like eBay and Amazon need to do more to vet there sellers. I take responsibility for not fully reading in this situation. All the more reason to not buy china crap when you have a choice.

Nachi website has an app for scanning there barcodes. Evidently china is selling replicas as authentic and you can not tell the difference. Places like eBay and Amazon need to do more to vet there sellers. I take responsibility for not fully reading in this situation. All the more reason to not buy china crap when you have a choice.
Post number four, bro.

I'm in the electronical doodads industry. Chinese counterfeit BS is like a wildfire.

There’s a assembly hole on both inner and outer races on some bearings. It doesn’t matter who makes them. Not all ball bearings have theses cut outs. They get installed with the cutouts opposite the horizontal thrust forces.

There’s a assembly hole on both inner and outer races on some bearings. It doesn’t matter who makes them. Not all ball bearings have theses cut outs. They get installed with the cutouts opposite the horizontal thrust forces.
So holes can be orientated vertically up or down? What is the hole for?

Absolutely the Chinese are making counterfeit seals. I meant I try to put the seal numbers outside too, so the next poor schmuck working on whatever it happens to be can see what the seal is without removing it.

I try to make life better for the next guy, because the next guy is me. If not literally, then in a "what goes around comes around" kind of way.

Don’t forget to pre lube the seal lips. When the crankcase is assembled with no cylinder on yet I run oil down both sides of the crank pork chops to pre lube the bearings. Then the piston gets moly on the skirt with moly burnished into the cylinder walls then a little oil during assembly.

Back