Oh man I found him!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been going about this business all wrong

I should take a brand new saw and find a professional custom cut the air cleaner cover, remove the governors from the carb and leave it stock, install big spikes, add a custom two stage muffler (whatever that means..) and add a longer bar and it will cut twice as fast as stock.

If this is the new school I'm out

up here we actually cut wood

Last edited:
Thats why I'm starting to hate e-bay

I'm tired of people putting junk on e-bay and cleaning it and saying it runs great. You get it and it's a painted pc. of junk. I'm not sayingall are like that but they are so many I don't waste my time anymre. Just MY opin. Tony

From the listing description

"Totaly custom two stage exhaust system, carb goveneors removed but carb has never been messed with."

So I imagine he means the limiter caps were removed but the needles were never richened up to make up for what I believe is the two port muffler cover and extra intake air flow.

I would think it may run a tad on the lean side

But I am old school.....

Yip

PEST said:
I should take a brand new saw and find a professional custom cut the air cleaner cover, remove the governors from the carb and leave it stock, install big spikes, add a custom two stage muffler (whatever that means..) and add a longer bar and it will cut twice as fast as stock.

Of this is the new school I'm out

Preach on brotha... :cheers:

PEST said:

Of this is the new school I'm out

Plus you need the "log claws." For when you need to, ummmmm........claw the log.

Edit: Dang, I see Justsaws beat me to it...plus his was funnier. &^%$!!

Hmmmmm

wood_newbie said:
Plus you need the "log claws." For when you need to, ummmmm........claw the log.

Edit: Dang, I see Justsaws beat me to it...plus his was funnier. &^%$!!

DARN LOG!!!!! CLAW!!! CLAWWWWWW!!!!!!!! DARN LOG!!!!! I'LL GIT YOU!!!! CLAW CLAW!!!!! :rock:

Apparently this is the first entrant in MTV's new "Pimp My Saw" show.

I bet if you ask him nicely, he'll put a set of absolutely *killer* speakers on it for you...

UMMMM............ Yea........................ Hey Doc, I got ripped!!!!! Where is my custom white pearl paint??????????? What kinda scam are you runnin there Doc?:censored: Morons!!!!
Andy

wood_newbie said:

I bet if you ask him nicely, he'll put a set of absolutely *killer* speakers on it for you...

Hey, I invented bar spinners and gold teeth.......

Dont get any ideas.

wood_newbie said:

Spinners, it needs spinners!:laugh:

edit: I just realized it doesn't take much to keep us amused. :chainsaw:

Latest posts

Back