Oh where oh where have all the old Mc's gone

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozflea

Good ol' BP Zoom 25-1
Reaction score
Just need a few more to finish of my collection fellas but where have they all gone ???

Mac 73, Mc 49, Mc 77, and of cause a BP-1, I keep an eye on ebay but would be interested in purchasing one or more of the models mentioned if any of my American friends can help out an Aussie then please step forward.

Any saw offered must be complete and not seized and in reasonable order.

Mc Bob.

Mac 73

Well Mc Bob,I tried to talk my uncle Charles out of the old heavy as lead model 73 that nearly broke my back as a teenager,It seems the old boy had given it away years ago. :cry: That danged thing had a piece of steel cable for a starter rope.

Yep them old steal rope starter cords were all right till it started to fray then ya had to really watch out ouch they hurt.

It would be nice to complete my line-up as i already have the 3-25, 4-30, 47, and it's like having only half a deck of cards if you know what i mean.

Mc Bob.

Oh Boo Hoo Bob. I feel soooo bad that you don't have every mac ever made. LOL ;)

Have you tried searching trademe.co.nz? heres an old Mculloch for you don't know what model it is but here is the link also theres an old canadian up for grabs there too that is in good working order

Mculloch

ill run an advert for you down here if you want bob,tonnes of old saws in the latrobe valley

Not real old but just was gifted a 250 and a 60sp, both .404 w/24" bars.
Everything is there, the shop I am at waved them due to parts availability.

The 250 isnt worth too much, its a VERY common saw, I've got one. the SP60, I'm not sure about, but I gather its not uncommon to see a few of. If you want, you can send me the SP60.

a_lopa said:
ill run an advert for you down here if you want bob,tonnes of old saws in the latrobe valley

Thanks A-lopa, Victoria must be a big user of saws.

Let me know what you can about the older Mac's sorry about being so one eyed.

Mc Bob.

GOBRDGO said:
Oh Boo Hoo Bob. I feel soooo bad that you don't have every mac ever made. LOL ;)

Now settle down young fella or else i have to come over there and give ya a floggin, only jokin mate, but i luv them there old arm breakers their like milk and honey to an old fella like me.

My collection is starting to look very impressive now and the shed starting to bulge with another load from a container due this week it will only get better.

I like it when people enter my shed and ask what brand of saws do you collect?? and the place is full of black and gold duhh

Mc Bob.

I heard a rumor there was this crasy Aussy collector that bought all of the Mac's, leaving nothing behind.......
:blob2:
Hmmm.

Bob, could that be you?

I need to get my stuff in gear here or you will tilt the hole world! :p

Bob I have a nos Mac 49 completly new if you would like to buy it give me a call or pm me ps I also have a bp-1

Mange said:
I heard a rumor there was this crasy Aussy collector that bought all of the Mac's, leaving nothing behind.......
:blob2:
Hmmm.

Bob, could that be you?

I need to get my stuff in gear here or you will tilt the hole world! :p

HA! never enough macs i guess bob!

MacDaddy said:
Bob I have a nos Mac 49 completly new if you would like to buy it give me a call or pm me ps I also have a bp-1
I think this will cost you a arm and a leg, Bob. If not it should! :eek:

I think in time I can get a decent Partner collection, perhaps.
As for Jonsered Motorsag is the one I consider the Jonsered King.

Latest posts

Back