Oil furnace

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iaff113

Iaff113

ArboristSite Operative
Can you trade a picture of yours? The only filter that I know for sure is the fuel filter inline from the tank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marshy

Marshy

285 Killa
Can you trade a picture of yours? The only filter that I know for sure is the fuel filter inline from the tank
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nothing really to see. Your filter is likely the same as mine, I just have two installed on my line. One at the tank discharge and one 1' from the boiler gun. Don't know wny, that's just the way the home builder did it. When I change my filters I put a new filter in the one close to the boiler. The removed one then replaces the one at the tank outlet. I doubt the second filter is catching anything the first isn't.

I also have a 'T' on my tanks discharge line with a valve. It came in handy when I thought I would save money by buying fuel from a private person. I was smart enough to close my supply line before I transferred the fuel. Then I bled off water and other garbage that came with the fuel. Never again.

Latest posts