okay...porting a 044 big bore huztl jug and piston for my first time

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cody1983

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
i got too thinking about trying to port my cheap jug i bought ..i know theirs lots of info on this subject. i just need the simple run down. im affraid to try it on my oem jug and piston..if im going to mess up i want it to be on a cheap jug....

i got too thinking about trying to port my cheap jug i bought ..i know theirs lots of info on this subject. i just need the simple run down. im affraid to try it on my oem jug and piston..if im going to mess up i want it to be on a cheap jug....
If you don’t want to do a crazy amount of reasearch and learning, just widen the ports and clean up any bends. Maybe raise them to match any gasket you removed. Make sure and match any gaskets and muffler mounts.

If you don’t want to do a crazy amount of reasearch and learning, just widen the ports and clean up any bends. Maybe raise them to match any gasket you removed. Make sure and match any gaskets and muffler mounts.
thankyou

Back