Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i desperately want to attend but seriously doubt it'll happen. already got one grandchild birthday in october and two more who have announced their intentions to breathe air in october as well. maybe it'll all work out i can attend again. who knows. it could happen. right? yeah right. carry on.

I love the smell of sawdust in the morning...

attachment.php

Is that a big Pecan slab I see that 70 on??!!
NICE!!!

You bet it is! Spent all day Sunday with a belt sander working on just one side. Had plans of making a coffee table and 2 end tables out of it but my daughter said to make a kitchen table out of it. So i guess kitchen table it is. The only problem is this thing measures 4 by 5 feet and the kitchen isn't much bigger. lol And it must be 2 hundred pounds. But whatever I make out of it, it will always remind me of good times and great people at my first GTG.

Your welcome for the sears! I did good. I showed up with only 3 saws, & left with one, it was a good thing! Thank you Matt & Lisa for your hospitality!!
got the sears 3.7 running last night :) It runs real good! i call it frankenvibe!!!! it is red, orange and green
but has tons of power!! thank you againn ARsawMechanic!

Hey WSC ill plan on being there, you guys are too much fun to miss. Ill be hunting for old mags for you les and jim in the meantime.:beer:

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

Work Saw Collector +1 Cake
The dodgegeeks
Workshop+1
Hedgerow+3 and some race cants...
R-value
WKEND LUMBERJAK +2-5 Limited saws had more fun with less work.
Grandpatractor
Heavyfuel+3
Cobey
Thinkertinker
Jonsered Racket

The dodgegeeks
Workshop+1
R-value
Grandpatractor
Heavyfuel+3
Cobey
Thinkertinker
Jonsered Racket

You better add carvingforchrist.com crew (3) to the list. We just scored an old camper the other day and are retrofitting it with log siding as we speak. Its gonna make us a lot more mobile. Got room for lots of saws, tools, workbenches, and carvings. Plus we are mounting carvings all over the trailer for advertising. You may see us around as we are trying to find venues to set up at every weekend that we don't have a show scheduled. So if you know of any thing local that we could just show up at and do carvings on site, feel free to drop me a PM. And oh yeah I almost forgot do ya have anymore of those pecan slabs left or did they all find homes already?

You better add carvingforchrist.com crew (3) to the list. We just scored an old camper the other day and are retrofitting it with log siding as we speak. Its gonna make us a lot more mobile. Got room for lots of saws, tools, workbenches, and carvings. Plus we are mounting carvings all over the trailer for advertising. You may see us around as we are trying to find venues to set up at every weekend that we don't have a show scheduled. So if you know of any thing local that we could just show up at and do carvings on site, feel free to drop me a PM. And oh yeah I almost forgot do ya have anymore of those pecan slabs left or did they all find homes already?

I got a chunk left... My mill will go 24"... Is that wide enough???

Updating...

The dodgegeeks
Workshop+1
R-value
Grandpatractor
Heavyfuel+3
Cobey
Thinkertinker
Jonsered Racket
Freehand
Carving for Christ-3

Update:
Updating...

The dodgegeeks
Workshop+1
R-value
Grandpatractor
Heavyfuel+3
Cobey
Thinkertinker
Jonsered Racket
Freehand
Carving for Christ-3
Wolfcsm +1

Woo-hoo!!!

Latest posts

Back