Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHOAAAAA!!! That is really bad @#$%!!!:rock: Would love to ride that thing.

Thats his new GTG ride. WSC is gonna strap one of his new 10 gallon coffee pots to the front, & a saw behind him. He can get there fast, & save on gas at the same time!:msp_w00t:

ugeme6u7.jpg

We added 9 inches to this swingarm today and a new really soft rear tire. Re gearing is next.

NICE!!! Whatcha got there? Now ya just need to relocate that license plate up in the rear fender well! :msp_wink:

View attachment 293679

Found this last night on CL. $15.00 Older gentleman said it had a bad cylinder. But compression release seems funky. Push's in but doesn't seem to lock into position. But doesn't make hissing sound I'm familiar with when engaged. Is there a way to test them? Pulled the muffler off and there is some piston scoring but have seen a lot worse that still run fine. Cylinder looks ok from exhaust side and from spark plug hole. Probably will pull cylinder to see 100% of it. Compression shows about 90 to 100 lbs but beginning to question accuracy. Gauge is leaking down, checked schrader valve and is tight.

Update. Modified limiter caps and adjusted carb. This thing runs pretty nice.

Last edited:
Morning folks,cold gloomy old morning here,had another rain move through early this morning. I really think this is winters last big hurrah. Have some saws from the Mo. and Ia. gtg's to check out later today. Have a safe one.

Same weekend as the Ozarks Antique Auto Club Swap Meet.:bang: This is my 35th year buying, trading and selling there. I'll be in North MO around Chillicothe the Monday and Tuesday before on my annual bike trip up there.

You continue to surprize me. Chainsaws, quilting, and now crotch rockets. Who'da thunk it?:laugh:

:ices_rofl: I'll work on anything, you should put a leg over that bike feels funny but I like it. My boy has 4 bikes I work on them all.

This bike has a new better than stock clutch, I jumped on it yesterday and just dropped the clutch it will take off. :rock:

:ices_rofl: I'll work on anything, you should put a leg over that bike feels funny but I like it. My boy has 4 bikes I work on them all.

This bike has a new better than stock clutch, I jumped on it yesterday and just dropped the clutch it will take off. :rock:

Yup...
And right out from under you, if yer not careful...

Hey guys... Les sent me a text and wanted me to let you all know his Internet was out...
He ain't forgot all the parts and trades...
Just tryin to get back online...

Back