Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there is a 650 pro mac stitting on the shed floor, got it for peanuts, the guy said he wanted someone to
take care of it.............. ran on prime, then it just ran........ all the paint is still on it ..... Awol Alan this is yer fault :)

there is a 650 pro mac stitting on the shed floor, got it for peanuts, the guy said he wanted someone to
take care of it.............. ran on prime, then it just ran........ all the paint is still on it ..... Awol Alan this is yer fault :)
Don't blame awol he didn't hold a gun to your head.:D:D:D post up some pictures.

Now your a real Mac Man! Glad it worked out, the 650 is one of the harder 600 series to find, and the only one intended for professional use. Does it run OK?

sorry Alan was outside that was where it came from I guess, the guy didnt till me his granddad lived in a different part of the country, more pics sent, yep seems tyo run good, chain was way loose and didnt want to hurt it, or me so I didnt stick it in wood yet. oils and runs good , the bar and chain are toast
but look original, bar slot is worn to a v slot :(

That's good that it runs. I can bring you a new bar and chain for it next time we get together. I have lots of extra 16s, may be able to find a 24. Did you notice if it has the decomp on the right hand side above the exhaust outlet? Only the real 650 had one.

yep little red decomp :) a "16 would be ok , too bad the original bar is worn out, im gonna clean it up good! thanks alot Alan
for help with this thing

Hey awol, I told Shelby to weld a happy face on top of your piston before he finished it up. ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back