Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just
Also another reminder, when you get on Stewart Drive, drive until you get to the railroad tracks. Then you will see the entrance gate. Believe me, you will know it when you get there. I will have my plywood signs up after you get on the property. Once you go through the main entrance just stay on the gravel road till you get to the BIG machine shed. Its about 75x150 feet big. Arrows will lead you from there.
Just looked at the address on google maps. Lots of timber.:):)

Afternoon. It is a beautiful day!

Lots of opportunities coming up.

6 days until "Charity Cut 5". - Mansfield, MO (April 4th & 5th)

28 days to the "Midwest"/Iowa GTG - 3507 V Ave, Chelsea, IA 52215 (April 26th)

35 days until "Charity Cut 6". - Mansfield, MO (May 3nd & 3rd)

49 days until Mr/Mrs Sam-tip's charity cut. - Waukee, Iowa (May 17th)

Yep, lots of fun times in the next couple of months.
I'll be bringing a cooler full of water and soft drinks for everybody.

YEP!!!!!!!! trying to figure out how to hang saws from roof of my shed :)
e4yrepas.jpg

je8ateve.jpg

Went to the saturday consignment auction this evening, they had a 028, 015 and a 009, so I stuck around to see what they would bring. they started the 028 and it was idling about 5000 rpms and it sold for $75, the 015 and 009 sold for $25 each, they wouldn't start. Needless to say Jim didn't buy any saws. I have bought several parts saws there cheap, in fact I bought my 056 Mag II there, I gave $135 for it. Several of you folks have seen and run it at the GTG's, that is the only time it gets ran.

Back