Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning Jerry and the rest of you good folks, that is a good looking saw. Lite rain this morning and a good chance of rain every day the rest of the week. I just heard on the radio, that some ole boy was working on his lawnmower in his garage, it backfired and caught fire and burned his and a neighbors house to the ground. Now thats what I call having a bad day. Later Jim

We have a fire extinguisher hangin' on the wall in the garage and one in the kitchen. Used the one in the garage once. Carry one along on test drives in the vet after carb. work. Cake mix body will burn down to bare frame on them.

I can see it in the future. The Husqvarna vs Stihl "chain" competition. Saw will be a stock 50cc Earthquake with a 20" bar to keep the focus on the chains. Of course the Oregon chain users will want to be be included. Carlton, Windsor, WoodlandPro, Dolmar, Homelite, Silver Streak, Tanaka, ....o_O

Then the Classes: Full chisel, Semi-Chisel, Low Profile, Narrow Kerf, Harvester. Square filed, round files. Stock cutters, Modified cutters. ...:eek:

Mercy, Mercy, Mercy! I think we will have to put Hedgerow & mdavlee in charge of it. :D
We did something like that last year in Iowa... I say we put Homelite410 in charge of it...
All those details would cut into my coffee time...
:)

Workshop, If I come down Thursday evening, will you be able to open the gate or will I need to come in off of "U" hwy? If "U", what is the name of the road I turn on?

How many for Friday?
Workshop
Ed
Oliver1655

Any others?
I had planned on Friday, but the way it looks now, I won't be able to make it at all. My foot and leg just isn't up to it, it's been interfering with my sleep. I have been averaging about 4 hours a night and that is split up in one and two hour intervals. I'm past irritable and getting down right grouchy. I'm waiting right now for a call back from my doctor. I can tolerate quite abit of pain, but this has reached even my limits. Enough whining for now, will check back later.

Husky is going to start making chain...

It will probably be faster...

;)

Should I or shouldn't I ??????? I'll think about it,,,,,I thought about it,,,,,yes, I will

Yes, the Husqy chain will definitely be faster, but it will be flimsy and not hold an edge as long, requiring more frequent sharpening; perfect for 2-3 cuts ;) You're move

Should I or shouldn't I ??????? I'll think about it,,,,,I thought about it,,,,,yes, I will

Yes, the Husqy chain will definitely be faster, but it will be flimsy and not hold an edge as long, requiring more frequent sharpening; perfect for 2-3 cuts ;) You're move

Down...
Up...
Down...

Next victim...

I had planned on Friday, but the way it looks now, I won't be able to make it at all. My foot and leg just isn't up to it, it's been interfering with my sleep. I have been averaging about 4 hours a night and that is split up in one and two hour intervals. I'm past irritable and getting down right grouchy. I'm waiting right now for a call back from my doctor. I can tolerate quite abit of pain, but this has reached even my limits. Enough whining for now, will check back later.

Will be sad you're not there, Jim. I hope all works out good with the leg. Prayers sent.

sure am sorry your leg is not doing well
was looking forward to some quality fireside time
hope you can make the one at Sam Tips

dagajame.jpg

3 dozen brownies

6 dozen oatmeal raisin

2 dozen oatmeal chocolate

Tonight's baking will be peanut butter cookies and more brownies.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk

Back