Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
u5emu4at.jpg
My buddy rick picked this older style 021 up from some Amish boys the other day. Is that a stock type air filter set up for these? Never seen one like it on the 20 series saws before. It looks good now when he got it it look liked it was twice dipped in gear oil and sawdust those boys are rough on their saws!

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

u5emu4at.jpg
My buddy rick picked this older style 021 up from some Amish boys the other day. Is that a stock type air filter set up for these? Never seen one like it on the 20 series saws before. It looks good now when he got it it look liked it was twice dipped in gear oil and sawdust those boys are rough on their saws!

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk
Yup...
Stock setup there... They make a rounded snap in one for a replacement though... At least on a 025 they do..

Cleaning up vehicles today. I could rent out the driver's side floor of the Avalanche for farmland. I think there's a floor mat under there somewhere. :)
Replacing a nearly locked up spindle bearing on the mower deck of the LX188.
Pricing antiques for the flea market.
Got a cord of oak and hickory to split but by the looks of today's forecast, it's gonna have to wait. (I'm not a Hedgerow). :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Looking forward to having Matt and his family coming up and hanging out with us next weekend. Wish more of you southerners could make the trip. We will be cutting some firewood at my house on Friday, going to the tractor pulls at the Chisago county fair on friday night, chainsaw racing at the same fair on saturday and after that we are going over to Grantsburg Wisconsin to see a fireworks display at the snowmobile waterskips. Gonna be a busy weekend. Probably eat some good grub as well. Will have to post up some photos.

Good Monday morning my suddern brudders, going to be cool and hopefully productive week. I got the new battery cables on big red and o2 sensor will be in today so hopefully that will take care of the mis fire. If not then I'm down to checking tps and pip signals and hopefully will not have to buy a new ecm............. Y'all have a good start to the week!

Looking forward to having Matt and his family coming up and hanging out with us next weekend. Wish more of you southerners could make the trip. We will be cutting some firewood at my house on Friday, going to the tractor pulls at the Chisago county fair on friday night, chainsaw racing at the
same fair on saturday and after that we are going over to Grantsburg Wisconsin to see a fireworks display at the snowmobile waterskips. Gonna be a busy weekend. Probably eat some good grub as well. Will have to post up some photos.[/QUOTE

Sounds like a fun weekend
Monday may a little tough

I'm seeing one piece coils w/plug lead on the bay where both 3000s I have have two piece ignition. ????
Carl I have never seen a 300 series top handle with a two piece coil, but there are two different coils used on these saws though. These saws are rev limited, which make them touchy when setting the rpm's.
Good morning all, have a safe one.

Back