Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grilling and mowing!!
ba5959074b601435fc443e4471ce2df0.jpg

Had planned on tinkering with a Mac 6-10 I got from Sawnami.
Looks like the wife has other plans. :(
Yeah, I was right. A coworker of my wife got evicted from her house. (Rental) Had to go over and pick up her stuff up out of her front yard and take it to another neighbor's house who was kind enough to let us put it in their garage. I don't know the other person's problems or anything, but that seems kind of rough. I've done some tornado clean up, enough to know that it's bad enough when mother nature takes it away from you. She was out of town on business. Had to drop that to come back. At least we were able to get everything into the neighbors garage for her by the time she got back. A real bummer situation. :(

goofed with the 450 husky tonight.... put a rim drum on it and a 3/8 square chain, it pulled it pretty hard..better than the the old pp5020 did
messing with other chain options too

Yeah, I was right. A coworker of my wife got evicted from her house. (Rental) Had to go over and pick up her stuff up out of her front yard and take it to another neighbor's house who was kind enough to let us put it in their garage. I don't know the other person's problems or anything, but that seems kind of rough. I've done some tornado clean up, enough to know that it's bad enough when mother nature takes it away from you. She was out of town on business. Had to drop that to come back. At least we were able to get everything into the neighbors garage for her by the time she got back. A real bummer situation. :(

My Wife and I have a friend who's nearly in that situation. She's a single Mother (long story) and suffice it to say her stubbornness is about to make her destitute. She wants to live in BFE away from a lot of people (I understand) in order to raise her son (Who is my little buddy and an awesome little guy). She gets a bit of help from the Father, but very little. Unfortunately her choices are about to bankrupt her and tying to convince her to move closer to town has been all but futile. Her Durango just died and now I'm trying to help her find a suitable replacement on less than a shoe-string budget...

Back