Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still need to pick up a 24" large mount Husky mount bar... 20" is a handy size and the Stumpbroke will pull a 28" bar but a 24" seems to be about perfect for it..

I'm in. :)

bb18fb2055ef3e6637c95c9272bd6ffa.jpg

3/4" pitch Mall square chisel.

Hey everybody, hopefully I'll be visiting with a landowner sometime next week for another Charity Cut work site. From what I've read in emails, this person had a TSI done on 60 acres of land recently and is looking at donating the wood to us. Somewhere down around Galena. But I've got to go see the lay of the land and figure if we need special equipment. If it works out, I'm looking at October 4th. Its got to be cooler then. :clap:

Has anyone heard from Diggers Dad lately?

No, I was wondering the same thing yesterday.

Picked up a load of standing dead oak tonight. Man that stuff is heavy. We had to hump it up some stairs and out of a back yard. My buddy, whom does tree work, got to run my bone stock 044 (12mm). Needless to say, he was impressed and wanted to buy it off me. I will try to get a pic of the plunder tomorrow.

What's that for Steve? Trimming the hedges? LOL I think Grandpa's Mac is running 1/2" pitch but I need to check. I know the original literature (we still have it) advertised it as McCulloch "Pintail" chain...

Thought I'd put it on the XL. I think it would take around 10 drivers to make a loop. :)

Does your literature look like this?

jydesuja.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

No, I was wondering the same thing yesterday.

Picked up a load of standing dead oak tonight. Man that stuff is heavy. We had to hump it up some stairs and out of a back yard. My buddy, whom does tree work, got to run my bone stock 044 (12mm). Needless to say, he was impressed and wanted to buy it off me. I will try to get a pic of the plunder tomorrow.
Sell it....

And buy a Dolmar...

Good morning everybody. Damn puppy wouldn't stop yelping, now I can't go back to sleep. Anybody want a dog?

They're cute but sometimes noisy and destructive. The last one we had chewed up the leg on a 100 year old quarter sawn oak buffet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hedgerow
Thinkrtinker Lewis "Grill Master"
Sunfish
WSC, bringing big cake, lots of coffee(and other libations). chair for fire. Eggs
Lurch
Mo-Jim
Oliver1655
WKEND LUMBERJAK +2 Breakfast sausage "Griddle master"
Lumberjackchef & malia -Farm fresh eggs "Official Chef"
Stumpy
Workshop +5
freehand
locust cutter +1
Hinerman +2
AWOL
Cobey and Tabby