Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lumberjackchef

lumberjackchef

Addicted to ArboristSite
where did you find that little guy steve?
While Tammi I were toy shopping, we picked up one for ourselves.

318beb1d12deb8148adf0ad495c825ab.jpg

We've already blown propellers off of it a couple times. We'll have to get the grandkids to show us how it's done. [emoji57]

Sent from my SM-N910V

Locust Cutter

Locust Cutter

Sawing for Sanity
Confirmed with my niece this evening. The tractor is now mine. Its just in the wrong location. Probably be a few weeks before I try and go get it, then to see what all it needs or doesn't need. But I'm sure it will be a fun project. It will open up a LOT more possibilities on getting wood out.

If everyone else falls through, let me know. I'm pretty sure that my fat bottomed girl will pull it. I had a friend's 30' dual tandem GN trailer ad 19 big rounds of brome on it awhile back. I think I was pushing a bit over 30K but thankfully wasn't stopped. The farm tag helps (a bit).

On a happier note, I am hitting on about 6 cylinders today. I had to go into work to take 2 closed book test for 2 certifications I have. For being still out of it a bit and doing a cram and dump I did ok. 1 test had 146 questions to study and the other had 127. Each test was 40 questions randomly out of those banks and got 90 and 92% scores respectively. I also split/stacked about a S-10 load of Hedge. Now I'm done... A few more days and I should be ready to deliver a cord to a customer of mine. I;m still waiting to hear from Flyinglow as he had an eye appt today for potential issues. I'm hoping he's ok.