Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta brag a little. Nobody here has met my daughter but she is the reason I am not in Iowa this weekend. She wants to go to ORU in Tulsa, a private, very expensive school. She is very bright. I mean very bright. She has received $48,000 in scholarships from ORU. She received a $24000 scholarship today from the Muskogee Foundation; one of only four at her HS. She received the outstanding mathematician award (only one awarded at her HS out of 270 seniors). She received the outstanding History award (only two awarded at her HS out of 270 seniors). She is on National Honor Society, State Honor Society, and Superintendents Honor Roll. She was the President of 3 different clubs (State Honor Society, Pickle Ball, and something else) so she received a leadership award. On top of that, she lettered 4 yrs in varsity volleyball, and lettered on the tennis team. More than anything, she is an amazing person with a phenomenal heart, and loves the Lord. Needless to say I am proud as can be.

Here she is on prom night. Anybody recognize that baby on the wall in the background?

View attachment 424897

I bet you are a very proud father.:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Gotta brag a little. Nobody here has met my daughter but she is the reason I am not in Iowa this weekend. She wants to go to ORU in Tulsa, a private, very expensive school. She is very bright. I mean very bright. She has received $48,000 in scholarships from ORU. She received a $24000 scholarship today from the Muskogee Foundation; one of only four at her HS. She received the outstanding mathematician award (only one awarded at her HS out of 270 seniors). She received the outstanding History award (only two awarded at her HS out of 270 seniors). She is on National Honor Society, State Honor Society, and Superintendents Honor Roll. She was the President of 3 different clubs (State Honor Society, Pickle Ball, and something else) so she received a leadership award. On top of that, she lettered 4 yrs in varsity volleyball, and lettered on the tennis team. More than anything, she is an amazing person with a phenomenal heart, and loves the Lord. Needless to say I am proud as can be.

Here she is on prom night. Anybody recognize that baby on the wall in the background?

View attachment 424897
Man! Her mom must be really smart!!
Lol...

Morning Midlanders!

Crossing my fingers for you fellas at the charity cut.

Starting to list the refurbed saws from the "pile of Stihl" on KC C'list. If any of you see somthing you can't live without I will ship free (within same UPS zone) and cut the price, maybe, sorta, I guess.....................................

Got to make room in the garage for the Mall OMG next Thursday. One Man, Gear drive. But, will still need wheels............................................

By noon I moved a friend from Joplin to riverton....... was gonna get a tree at dads but went fishing and fixed a squeeze shoot for dad instead........ I don't like his cows they have
No fear and are hand fed, they butt like goats. One picks up the gate with her horns

Latest posts

Back