Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Folks!

I haven't read each post lately, (not to be confused for being illiterate, or uncaring.......... :) )

Congrats to the Birthday people, (LOL) and those with enlarged families! :rock2:

For those of you that are purely bored to death, and have nothing worthwhile to do, We will be in the greater Joplin area next Saturday, (June 27) celebrating Marie's new name!

With all the flooding going on, I suppose we will be Downstream................. Just saying.............

:)

Folks!

I haven't read each post lately, (not to be confused for being illiterate, or uncaring.......... :) )

Congrats to the Birthday people, (LOL) and those with enlarged families! :rock2:

For those of you that are purely bored to death, and have nothing worthwhile to do, We will be in the greater Joplin area next Saturday, (June 27) celebrating Marie's new name!

With all the flooding going on, I suppose we will be Downstream................. Just saying.............

Congratulation's . Does Marie realize who she's marrying :lol::lol::lol::lol::yes::yes::yes:

Folks!

Congrats Dan!!

Matt.........
d33455737c31547e04bb184f8a46fa1d.jpg

Latest posts

Back