Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And yes Cobey, the C-5, the Super EZ and I'll have to see if there are any others I want gone. The working lineup ISN'T going anywhere... I will see about bringing the 9010 as a good friend has it right now... If I can get it back tomorrow then it will come with me to play.

8c65db4bea7c682fa296fa6ce5c69ab1.jpg
Testing the cants!

Lookin good chad!
How much gas you go through today?
Only bout 1.5 gallons actually! That was surprising I figured it would be a bit more. The 066 puked the muffler cover so I had to put a stock muffler back on just ran it without the cover ......made it run a lot richer even without the cover lol!

Have I said lately how much I like using my father's old Granberg file-n-joint on round ground chain?
It really is a fine invention.

Bring it and give me a lesson on how to use it...I have one I have never used. It looks like I could do more damage than good with the thing.

4b73e73d256d917fcc62806c8e9b181b.jpg
we
ll they aren't perfect but they are cottonwood. The chainsaw mill is gonna be really handy and will cut really good with a few more mods!!

I wouldn't mind doing something like that. I don't know that I want to put the 9010 through that as I can't easily find another P&C for it. I could see getting a 395, 3120, 088, etc for a dedicated milling saw or just buying a stupid band saw (once I win the lottery).

Back