Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take some pics and send the to you. I'll have to get another compression tester though as mine is toast... But I will get compression #'s.
If you don't get any takers, holler at me..
I sure don't need it, but it should probably "stay in the family", so to speak.
Thomas really needs it.
The conversion is well under way...
Bwahahahaha!!!!!!

That's why I asked here first. I don't really want to sell it, but right now it doesn't make a lot of sense (with the current lineup) and it's too good to just sit there.

Malia just took off with the instructor for her driving test!!!

Sent from my XT1031
195d6cddcdbc79c51fb513e6542593ef.jpg

If you don't get any takers, holler at me..
I sure don't need it, but it should probably "stay in the family", so to speak.
Thomas really needs it.
The conversion is well under way...
Bwahahahaha!!!!!!
Yes he does. All the stihls will be jealous sitting on the shelf.:dancing::dancing::dancing::lol::lol::lol:

Good evening gentlemen, awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing, wish we could have made it. Didn't feel 100%
until today.
12 DEC works for me as I am not on call either. Cold weather G2G would be fine with me.
I am ready for a trip to the Homeland! Come on 17 OCT.......
Looking forward to seeing you too!

Touch base with Alan. He mentioned wanting to have one at his place also (in November).
Ill put in my dibbs now if Alan has one in November. I'm off call the 14th and 28th. Don't mean to be pushy on dates but I got special permission from work to make it to Ft. Scott for 1 day. That's a button I don't want to push very often. But then, don't make special considerations just for me. If I can't make it, oh well.

Somebody said they used to do it in Doniphan and now its west plains or something like that. This is the one I was invited to carve at though!

Sent from my XT1031

Back