Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got an 042 that needs new seals in it. Can't seem to locate any for it.

Flywheel side is common and you can get most anywhere. PTO side is NLA and I've looked long and hard for one. Best to cross your fingers and try running it as is or plan on parting it out.

I could use the bottom front AV buffers and chain brake guts BTW.[emoji6]

carl, how's the grandson? if you said, I missed it.

Spencer is supposed to be released from hospital and will go to a foster care facility trained and equipped to deal with his disabilities. His maternal grandmother was disqualified from careing for him.

So, we don't know where or who he is with.

We havn't seen him for two weeks as they always claim they are understaffed to provide a 'monitor' during our visit. Driven 55 miles one way only to be turned away at the door.

We have zero credit as grandparents.[emoji20]

Whole deal is heartbreaking.[emoji22]

Social services is forcing Michael's wife to divorce him so she can have her other son Evan back, maybe.

Same deal with Michael's other son Toby. He is barred from seeing him. So consequently we don't get to see Toby either.
So sorry Carl I hope it gets better...... your still in my prayers my friend

My hat's off to you Sir. I'm a fairly patient and level-headed person, but if something like that happened to one of my babies, I'd be in prison or would be borrowing the neighbor's backhoe.

Latest posts

Back