Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And you gotta love that sting! I say, I say, son there's poison in them thare needles!

Got a spring loaded injection from a young sapling one time right to the back center of my calf. Hurt like a beotch !!! Tlnext day it turned deep yellowish grey and had a ring around it about 6" diameter with bruising......I don't like em!

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

I found a 72 Chevy 3/4 ton in useable shape gonna try to deal with the guy
Gonna put the cutlass up for sale ...... someone will want a hot rod :)
20151012_072243.jpg

I picked this up last weekend the day before I left for TN. '97 F250, 460 BBF. Previous owner did a spring-over lift on it that I'm not real smart on, but I bought it cheap enough that I'll be able to do a little work on it. As long as I can afford to keep gas in the big hog, of course.

View attachment 453216

I picked this up last weekend the day before I left for TN. '97 F250, 460 BBF. Previous owner did a spring-over lift on it that I'm not real smart on, but I bought it cheap enough that I'll be able to do a little work on it. As long as I can afford to keep gas in the big hog, of course.
I had a 250 with 460 & 4:11 gears years ago. I could not afford to drive that thing and sold it a few months later.

Gotta pass...
There's a bunch of em here..
And they seem to be quite prolific.
We're just keeping them at bay..
I wish I had a few more of them here. I have a couple with the tops busted out that I'm gonna cut for fence posts, but I wish I had a few more in the 8" - 10" diameter range or just a bit bigger. All my other healthy ones are too small.

I wish I had a few more of them here. I have a couple with the tops busted out that I'm gonna cut for fence posts, but I wish I had a few more in the 8" - 10" diameter range or just a bit bigger. All my other healthy ones are too small.
If you use a honey locust for a post, it'll rot fast.
It's the Black Locust that last like Hedge in the ground. You may have the Black locust trees up there?

vile tree.JPG

This is a Honey Locust.

Back