Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mornin everone, ya cleaned the pipe this mornin, case mama wanted a fire this evenin, gotta work til til 11: 00 tonight.

Your local logger relay team, aka, Team Charity Cut, changed to Team Charity Cats by the announcer, got 2nd place at the Logger Relay event Friday night. There were only 3 teams but we did beat the Collegiate Team :) Alan is a beast at the standing chop. Is there anything he can't do?

Matt won a couple classes at the saw races and i got 4th out of 8 in the 3 cube class (and it paid me $$$). There were some smoking' fast racing saws there. First time I have seen anything like it in person. However, our ported work saws were right on their tails.

Later,
Thomas

The Iowa GTG turned up some problems in the collection of old mag turds.
'Fat Alice' got stage fright and wouldn't make her starter work. Women! Bleh!
The 032 won't idle. Deere 80 needs clutch springs. Remy Pro 88 chain sucks! Bad!

Poulan 655BP gets better every time I run it but hit something with the chain.
Poulan 3300 and Olympyk worked fine. Suprise!

Your local logger relay team, aka, Team Charity Cut, changed to Team Charity Cats by the announcer, got 2nd place at the Logger Relay event Friday night. There were only 3 teams but we did beat the Collegiate Team :) Alan is a beast at the standing chop. Is there anything he can't do?

Matt won a couple classes at the saw races and i got 4th out of 8 in the 3 cube class (and it paid me $$$). There were some smoking' fast racing saws there. First time I have seen anything like it in person. However, our ported work saws were right on their tails.

Later,
Thomas
Sounds like a fun time. Way-to-go to the competitors!

Curious if Les (logging22) was there?

Sent from my SM-N910V

I did another bar and wanted to share wilt you all.
cabcd3748798ecec714f593dc6d98160.jpg
499b900ea7586ca95f6552eb7b182428.jpg
6dfa356e7e22f6d896aaf10da3bce800.jpg
I no like stihl but that's sexy!

Back