Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My buddy Justin, that helped me split yesterday gave me his baby to fix.....
Another 024
All messed up..... but cylinder is good and has spark
So I have most the other parts. He as other saws but uses the 024
And 017 with the fully adjustable carb the most

This was kinda cute too!!
bc430f3349802f782b85eb8799cb150b.jpg

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

I dislike 'what's it worth' but what would be a fair value on the P-51?
View attachment 461541
View attachment 461545

The fellow north of town with the humongous wood is interested.

I'm terrible at pricing saws. But it IS 82cc. That alone should shoot the price up. Plus, knowing you, Carl, with the excellent work you do, I'd throw $350-up out there. If you don't have to take him to the hospital after that, you're in range.

Checked out another cut site today. 40 acres a business friend owns. Put yellow caution tape around 20 or 25 trees. Mostly hillside stuff. Anywhere from 8 inches to 24, at least. Crude tractor path leading up to it. Remember cutting at Bull Creek? Crossing that stream and climbing that hill to the field on top? Well, no stream, but no field up top to turn around, either. There are a couple of turn around spots, though. Most of the trees are within 30 feet of the trail. Was thinking, drop the trees, most will go downhill, cut into logs then hook up a cable type system and pull down the hill to a more work able spot at the bottom. Maybe some tractor work, dont know.
Seems like each place we've cut at has its own set of problems. But there is a lot of wood to be had. Most are live but a few standing dead.

Back