Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or that Cuba is between Springfield and St. Louis.

Used to be a sign outside of the place:
Cuba Missouri, no Castro.
I always used to get a kick out of driving through Bourbon, MO. Great big giant water tower with BOURBON written across the side. I'll take mine neat, please. With a water back.

I'll be in Michigan until the 11th, and then flying out to Florida on the 13th. I think the wife would castrate me if I tried to go. Hoping for next year though.

Dad and I are out. I got voluntold (hoping to pin on E-7 soon) to do a volunteer project which should actually be fun. I'm going to be helping women and children do a pheasant hunt near Topeka KS on lake Waconda. It's pu on by KDWP and they were looking for "mentors" and current military members to hunt with as "heroes". I'm not sure about the latter part, but it actually sounds like fun helping children and women get as infected by the hunting bug as I am. Dad's coming too...

View attachment 466204
Very nice! He be good eatin'.

The 056 is client's find. We just get to play with it.[emoji6]
He should be, as he's ingested a lot of corn, milo, wheat, oats and cubes... I have no problem spotting and stocking in the natural setting, but I see nothing wrong with my Wife's Cousin feeding them to help guide the patterns and development... We have a couple management bucks to take whenever the opportunities present themselves to keep the genetics looking good. I actually like the non-typical ones a lot better, but when one side looks like an oak tree and the other side looks like Charlie Brown's Christmas tree, well, o_O

Latest posts

Back