Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nevermind, I'm a idiot! Lol
I'll have to look and see where Carthage is, I'd love to get to one of these.

Hinerman
MoJim
Hedgerow
Shorthunter +2
Cobey and Brandon
Carl & Blondie
Sunfish
Steve & Goldie
Thinkertinker
Awol and crew
Millermodsaws
Andy and Sarah dodgegeek
Iowa clan
Mdavlee?? "if he escapes the dominican republic"
Magnumitis +1 and So Il Logger (from SH) and yes possibly twochains listed below
2chains?
Kenneth & company
Woo hoo!!

We got the "not so pro" Gtg...

Hinerman
MoJim
Hedgerow
Shorthunter +2
Cobey and Brandon
Carl & Blondie
Sunfish
Steve & Goldie
Thinkertinker
Awol and crew
Millermodsaws
Andy and Sarah dodgegeek
Iowa clan
Mdavlee?? "if he escapes the dominican republic"
Magnumitis +1 and So Il Logger (from SH) and yes possibly twochains listed below
2chains?
Kenneth & company
Sawnami

Sent from my SM-N910V

Carl, are you bringing your OMG this time?

Sent from my SM-N910V
Not unless I get it to run in the next few days.
I've been buried in projects. Like a cat on a pool table trying to cover his poop.[emoji15]

I did move out the 056 and MS260 yesterday. And, sold the Jonsered 630.[emoji857]

Not unless I get it to run in the next few days.
I've been buried in projects. Like a cat on a pool table trying to cover his poop.[emoji15]

I did move out the 056 and MS260 yesterday. And, sold the Jonsered 630.[emoji857]

I know nothing about them other than I like the looks of them. Looks may be all that's good about them as far as I know. [emoji848]

Disaster adverted:
Ran the Jonsered 670 Super for Jeff Nowak yesterday. Compression felt weak and it was missing like an ignition misfire. When we shut it off, a wisp of smoke was coming out from under the top cover. Pulled the air filter cover and found the spark plug had broken off. Yikes!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449318463.993338.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449318495.909499.jpg
Part of the ceramic had passed thru the cylinder leaving a bunch of small dings in the top of the piston.

Put in a new CJ7Y and he seems to be OK.

Disaster adverted:
Ran the Jonsered 670 Super for Jeff Nowak yesterday. Compression felt weak and it was missing like an ignition misfire. When we shut it off, a wisp of smoke was coming out from under the top cover. Pulled the air filter cover and found the spark plug had broken off. Yikes!
View attachment 467005
View attachment 467006
Part of the ceramic had passed thru the cylinder leaving a bunch of small dings in the top of the piston.

Put in a new CJ7Y and he seems to be OK.

How does ceramic from a spark plug get into the cylinder?

Latest posts

Back