Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hedgefest Winter 2015:

Hinerman
MoJim
Hedgerow
Shorthunter +2
Cobey and Brandon
Carl & Blondie
Sunfish
Steve & Goldie
Thinkertinker
Awol and crew
Millermodsaws
Andy and Sarah dodgegeek
Iowa clan
Mdavlee?? "if he escapes the dominican republic"
Magnumitis +1 and So Il Logger (from SH) and yes possibly twochains listed below
2chains?
Kenneth
Jetmd
Sawnami

It's a 3 valve the last one i found they wanted $4000
With 50000 miles , a shop quoted $8000 to rebuild and replace
The truck is ok on the outside..... inside it smells
And if full of trash 150,000 miles on it, he usually can't afford tires
For it...... if I what he's gonna do
I've know several folks with well over 200,000 miles on these engines and had no problems.

If the guy can't afford tires, maybe he can't or wont do any maintenance on the truck?

Morning Fella's, a am a little slow to spool this AM. Company Xmas party last night.
Good food, drinks and conversation.

Those 5.4 triton's can be a pita. Coby make sure your customer knows about the class action
lawsuit. If you need info about it send me a PM.

Like you Don, I have seen several high mileage tritons but have seen many that give it up
prior to 100k on the clock. It appears you end up with one extreme or the other. Brenda's
has only 70k+ hopefully hers will be one that makes the high mileage club!

Don are you going to make Hedgefest? My wife and I went to the ICE show late Sunday morning
about 11 and you must have left. Hopefully I can meet you at Matt's.

We delivered 1.5 cord of charity wood yesterday and will be delivering another 1.5 today.

This the season for giving!

Don are you going to make Hedgefest? My wife and I went to the ICE show late Sunday morning
about 11 and you must have left. Hopefully I can meet you at Matt's.
Sorry I missed you at the ICE show. I was there all day Friday and Saturday, headed home early Sunday morning.

Yes, I'm planning to be at Matt's. look forward to meeting you there,

Awesome, looking forward to it. I was just to busy to get there earlier than that.
I did get to see Edmund Davidson truck on Friday though, I am a sucker for Big trucks!
Especially those without sparkplugs...............:D
Later

Awesome, looking forward to it. I was just to busy to get there earlier than that.
I did get to see Edmund Davidson truck on Friday though, I am a sucker for Big trucks!
Especially those without sparkplugs...............:D
Later
The rumor is, he needs that truck to haul his ego around in. Hahaha. Cool truck though!!!

Well the Mall rope-starts fairly good TODAY. I've found that cold weather prime port in the left exhaust manifold is your friend. Also easier starting with thick gloves on so you don't have the fear of the finger-ripping kickback. :)

Sent from my SM-N910V

Back