Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike (Homelite410) asked me to pick him up some of them cheese whips from over in Wisconsin. I'm going to try to get there before they close tonight. Anyone else interested in any? Or string cheese or other kinds of cheese. I will be going there about 4pm. If you want some just post up and quote this and I'll keep an eye out for it. See you all soon.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Mike (Homelite410) asked me to pick him up some of them cheese whips from over in Wisconsin. I'm going to try to get there before they close tonight. Anyone else interested in any? Or string cheese or other kinds of cheese. I will be going there about 4pm. If you want some just post up and quote this and I'll keep an eye out for it. See you all soon.

Cheese whips please!!!
Big bag!!!

I will have some cheese whips also (big bag). This is a stretch, but see if your cheese store has Halloumi (also called Hellim) cheese; if so, I will take some, 2-3 lbs.

Latest posts

Back