Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never could get a new pair of size six jungle boots sent out to the field. I suspect the 'REMF's' in supply kept trading them to 'mamasan' for dope or puss. Bastids!

I knew there was a background story to your previous post. Wanted to ask but didn't want to impose. Thanks for sharing the story. Bastids for sure...

Pulled the John Deere 50V down from the shelf that it's been sitting on since I brought it home. Started fooling with it a bit and it pops with a squirt of fuel down the carb. A fuel line and a carb kit may be all it needs beside a thorough cleaning. Haven't figured out how to get the carb out of the little metal cage that it resides in yet.

I'd like to find seals for an 042. NLA also. At least haven't been able to find anything yet.
Then I beat you to it.[emoji48]

048 & 042 use same seals.

Two listings for flywheel side on Evilbay now. But, they are a common size that I plan on getting at my local O'Reilleys.

I'll share the aftermarket number on it when I get it if it has one.[emoji56]

If you need some dry wood you can have some of mine. I have plenty.

I'll drink to that.....:cheers:

I was going to bring him a little this weekend but the party got canceled. Where in SW MO are you?

$1.59 a gallon for diesel here...A few years ago I thought we would be to $10/gallon by now... I have friends overseas and they have paid $9-10/gallon before.

I'll drink to that.....:cheers:

I was going to bring him a little this weekend but the party got canceled. Where in SW MO are you?

$1.59 a gallon for diesel here...A few years ago I thought we would be to $10/gallon by now... I have friends overseas and they have paid $9-10/gallon before.

Ozark.

Back