Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just go ahead and start sending stumpy money. that's what I do.
I think all my allowance is going to him for the next year or so.

LMAO,... I would like to have a "Stumpbroke" 394 or 395xp,... BUT a 372 or 7900 would be just fine. Now if I fund a hell of a deal on a 2100cd/3120 or an 088/880,... LMAO:yoyo:

I believe we're goin to really like the one that's on the bench. :msp_biggrin:

The slug & jug are done, just gotta start piecin it back together. Couldn't do anything with the upper transfers due to the second ring pin location:msp_sad:
Firs i'm gonna run a few tanks of fuel through the buildoff 460.

Those two saws intrigue me,... Hopefully I'll have the chance to play with them both! Or at least my Dad, we've been thinking about a 7900 or a 372 as a bucking saw to fit in between the 039 and the 660.

You and your dad need to make a road trip this October, and you'll have more saws than you can get run in a day!

The slug & jug are done, just gotta start piecin it back together. Couldn't do anything with the upper transfers due to the second ring pin location:msp_sad:

Well, will just have to see how it rips. If it needs more Stump, will get-er-done! :msp_thumbup:

Is it done yet!

Is it done yet!

Is it done yet!

:matrix::boss:

Is it done yet!

Is it done yet!

Is it done yet!

:matrix::boss:

Not quite:bang:

Stumpy's probably busy talking to Bob right now...:D

Yup, & runnin three tanks a fuel through the 460. Also made a few cuts with a new to me 254xp. Don, that 357 has a big target on it's back:msp_wink:
Gonna dry off a bit & then git after it in the shop.

Here ya go Guys

[video=youtube;fwrY2U-cGjM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwrY2U-cGjM[/video]

Last edited:
Not quite:bang:

Yup, & runnin three tanks a fuel through the 460. Also made a few cuts with a new to me 254xp. Don, that 357 has a big target on it's back:msp_wink:
Gonna dry off a bit & then git after it in the shop.

The 357 'Tweener' ain't scared! Bring it all...:msp_biggrin:

I am lookin forward to runnin that 254xp.:msp_thumbup:

I can't wait for the GTG, everyone has new saws to show off. We just have another month and a half or so. Bring folding money in case the fastest saw #### talking :laugh: gets out of hand. :rock:

I can't wait for the GTG, everyone has new saws to show off. We just have another month and a half or so. Bring folding money in case the fastest saw #### talking :laugh: gets out of hand. :rock:

Just got the carb on the killer bee... That's a start on the ~ 30cc class... I need a tach...:hmm3grin2orange:

Back