Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll bring a fuel composition tester for anyone that wants to know what the ethanol content of their fuel is.

The sample has to be as it came out of the pump and in a sealed container. It's pretty sensitive. The sample has to be tested within 15 seconds after it's poured from the container.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry fer not bein on here much lately fellers. I've been buisier than a one legged man in a but kickin contes on a baby oiled waterbed.

Been scramlin to git some saws done & regretably one is not gonna make it:frown:. Unless the saw fairy fixes it fer me tonight. Even made a flyin trip down to Les's to pick up a parts saw to git it goin, but no go. Very upset with myself at the moment.

Les has talked me into bringin a saw case & cyl to demo using a degree wheel. I can show ya'll how I do it. Gotta put brakes on the wifes van tomarrow, git one last saw ready, git my saws ready, make up a special chain, clean out the truck, go pick up a Jobox, load the truck, do some luandry, and maybee git a lil sleep before I head down there. Oh and I'm sposed to do some weldin on my fatherin laws tractor loader timarrow too. My youngest has got football practice and my mom wants me to help the church group with a singin down at the old folks home. I think there are a few things that aren't gonna git done.

Can't wait to see ya'll this weekend.

Is anydy interested in helpin me put some fule through some saws on fri when I git there? I got at least three that have less than a tank through them, Witch reminds me I need to git some more fuel mixed up tomarrow too. I also got a buildoff saw that has had more work done to it since it's arrival back from Terrys. It'll need some testing done with it so if River rat showes up I can try to redeeem my self agianst his saw.

I'm thinkin we'll be able to burn through as much fuel as you need! :msp_wink:

Here ya go Steve...

203596d1319131925-imageuploadedbytapatalk1319131902-245620-jpg

[/COLOR]

I'm thinkin we'll be able to burn through as much fuel as you need! :msp_wink:

OOOHHHhhh yeah, As long as we don't run out of wood :laugh:.

I got all my stuff ready, just gotta load it. Ill be leaving first thing in the morning, your a hour behind me, and by the time I get lost and find myself again, oh I figure Ill be there about 4ish.......maybe lol.

OOOHHHhhh yeah, As long as we don't run out of wood :laugh:.

I got all my stuff ready, just gotta load it. Ill be leaving first thing in the morning, your a hour behind me, and by the time I get lost and find myself again, oh I figure Ill be there about 4ish.......maybe lol.

Makes me think I should throw just one more log on the trailer tonight.... Don't know if I'll have time though...
Guess we could see if Dan needs a tree or 4 culled from the herd down there...:msp_tongue:

I never got to run yours either. I think JD and moparman even had one. Between the rain and stuff, I forgot about them :msp_sad:.

I know you didn't. I was just giving you a hard time since we had this conversation after the TN GTG. :msp_tongue:

Made a mad dash at lunch and picked up the chips I am responsible for and a Wendell sized bottle of scotch. It ain't the fancy stuff Locust Cutter is bringing but it is definitely a whole lot better than that stuff Stumpy drinks. :biggrin:

I know you didn't. I was just giving you a hard time since we had this conversation after the TN GTG. :msp_tongue:

Made a mad dash at lunch and picked up the chips I am responsible for and a Wendell sized bottle of scotch. It ain't the fancy stuff Locust Cutter is bringing but it is definitely a whole lot better than that stuff Stumpy drinks. :biggrin:

Hmmm... I'm thinkin' with the cooler weather and all, some Wild Timber Bird is in order... Thanks for the reminder Wendell... I'll need to be picking some of that up...
:cheers:

I've got a bit of a dilemma I need to make a decision on. The rental I got is Ford Escape so me and the saws, gas, etc. are riding together.

Do I load up tonight and give an extra 12 hours for the smell of 2 stroke to permeate the upholstery but will let me leave as soon as I am up and make sure I don't forget the 346 so JW is cussing me or do I do the responsible thing and load up in the morning? :dizzy:

I've got a bit of a dilemma I need to make a decision on. The rental I got is Ford Escape so me and the saws, gas, etc. are riding together.

Do I load up tonight and give an extra 12 hours for the smell of 2 stroke to permeate the upholstery but will let me leave as soon as I am up and make sure I don't forget the 346 so JW is cussing me or do I do the responsible thing and load up in the morning? :dizzy:

Load it tonight... Without question.... Crack a window...:msp_wink:

I'm headed out to pick up stuff and load... Hopefully not in the dark... I'll try to check in by phone later. I'll head out at first light in the morning... :dizzy:

a window or four. get a cross ventilation. then when you start tomorrow drive with the windows down for a while until you get on the highway. two things - it'll help you wake up; it'll help move the smell out.

I got the same deal. The saws dont bother me, but a gas jug is insane in the back of a SUV.....tried it before. Dan said there was a gas station 2 miles from the gtg site, ill fill my jug up there.

Bar oil and chips all over the carpeting is just cool!

You should have seen the rear area of my trusty Volvo......:laugh: :laugh:

If it was my vehicle, I wouldn't care. Just trying to be a responsible citizen here. :msp_thumbup:

responsible-reschmonsible... you get the insurance?

build a 2x4 frame, put all the saws/gas in it, and use sheet metal screws thru the roof.

:msp_wink:

responsible-reschmonsible... you get the insurance?

build a 2x4 frame, put all the saws/gas in it, and use sheet metal screws thru the roof.

:msp_wink:

LOL, I actually thought something about that.....minus the screws lol. I then got to thinking about picking up Husky splinters in the middle of I-40, and changed my mind :hmm3grin2orange:.

Latest posts

Back